ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
wow why do they let that fag drive cars. He absolutly sucks. They cant seriosly think that the nsx would outrun the corvette in a straight line. :mad:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they make some good points about the cheap plastics

other than that it's biased obviously. they made fun of the leaf spring system a lot

·
Registered
20 Posts
they dont always make fun of american cars, well mostly but look, the main guy loved the new Ford GT. he said it was like his favorite car yet. they said in the show that he even bought one.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
streko said:
they make some good points about the cheap plastics

other than that it's biased obviously. they made fun of the leaf spring system a lot
the mono spring is so awesome too, i dont get why people dont like it :(
OMG what a bunch of biased SOBs... I cant wait till the blue devil comes out and hits #1 on there silly little list...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
and a few lines down is the GT3.... now what if that was the Z06...... then what :) dad has 2 vettes, a 79 and an 87, so maybe I am biased lol. although the plastics could be better :tongue:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wrx-envy said:
and a few lines down is the GT3.... now what if that was the Z06...... then what :) dad has 2 vettes, a 79 and an 87, so maybe I am biased lol. although the plastics could be better :tongue:
of course the z06 would do much better

·
Registered
60 Posts
besides, lets see how the vette stacks up against cars in its price range :D bet the boxter doesnt stand a chance lol:wiggles:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
In Great Britain those cars are less expensive, because they don't have to cross an ocean to get there. So in their view, they are in the same price range.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts