ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove about 35 miles of dirt/gravel road. I found out the Potenza S-03s aren't good in wet mud. Or really gravel for that matter. Here are a couple of photos...

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Nice pics...where in CO were you? WRX owns mountains. :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work in Denver during the week and then stay with fiancee on the weekends in Montrose. The pics were taken southeast of there, near Silverjack and Owl Creek pass...

·
Registered
411 Posts
you pry drive through gunnison every time. I have a house in Crested Butte and that is about 20 miles north of gunnison, if you go to Bandimere you might have seem my uncles low 11 second 67 camero

luke

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, I go through Gunnison 2 times a week. That is a pretty part of the world...

I love that era camaro. I would love to get one and make it really fast. Sounds like your uncle has my dream car!

·
Registered
317 Posts
edit: im with stupid web browser

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, I am sorry, I tried to find a free photo hosting site, but it limits my daily bandwith. I guess I will have to find another one...sorry :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SoRnj said:
I know I'm late but I just love the forum graphics :D

I especially like the one of him singing into the wrong end of a mic. I know I should think it's funny and I know I am going to hell, but, man that cracks me up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts