Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont know if you any of you have seen what it looks like but me likey. I was just wondering where I can find that shift knob and shift boot? I have been looking like mad but I think I am search for it wrong. Thanks for the help.

http://www.tommykaira.com/new_products/f_npi.html

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cool oil filter with a magnet inside. :eek:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At the bottom of the page there are numbers. The letter/number combo (M20B) is the 2002 body style wrx. Just go to the photo section and there is a pic of the inside and there lies my question at hand. Where can i get that shifter?

·
Registered
292 Posts
man I'm not a big fan of body kits (17inch rims + lowered = sexy for me)

but this body kit is pretty!

·
980 Posts
That body kit is a complete Lancer Evo III through V rip. Everything from the integrated fog light housings to the adjacent vents is taken directly from the EVOs. Now that the WRXes have those more rectangular headlights. The look is almost complete.

chris

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
jay2theb said:
Looks like the STi shift knob to me, kinda sorta.
Yep it is, thats a stock sti shift knob with trim, becouse its an STI. Nice knob i must agree, prolly my fav.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are correct. It is an STI shift knob and boot, but does anyone know how I can get this for my 03 wrx?

·
Registered
114 Posts
fengshui said:
That body kit is a complete Lancer Evo III through V rip. Everything from the integrated fog light housings to the adjacent vents is taken directly from the EVOs. Now that the WRXes have those more rectangular headlights. The look is almost complete.

chris
Correction, that's an Evo VI

1 - 11 of 11 Posts