ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, and welcome to an Ian daily hijack thread. Please remain seated at all times with only one arm allowed outside the window at a time. We are not responsible for broken or missing limbs.

My credit card has money that I cannot payoff this month. Luckily, I have only one credit card.

Zem on the other hand wants a new motorcycle. Everybody convince him to buy it. Sucker.

Sweethouse got a new car. Its a FXT. Those things are sweet.

I'm off to work. I blame Ian.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Excellent! Ian, you are the man. I really miss "stupid calendar".

It turns out that yesterday's little hack-fest, combinded with my stupidity, had something to do with being locked out of the sight... :rolleyes: For whatever reason, the emails from Mark, et. al, didn't even register in my brain. I blame Ian...

Last night I watched Raising Arizona. I don't know why, but I think that movie is hysterical. hahaha... "Leonard Smalls", the rider of the apocalypse :)

Good morning!

MS/OTEMC check in!

·
Banned
953 Posts
MSEMC groggily checking in. All the words on the page are blurry, but I'm sure you've all been hilarious had fun at Ian's expense.

Me, I've got work to do. Noble, grand, nerdy work.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Credit card debt.... yeah, it's not really all that cool.

Raising Arizona, very cool. I love the music. Is that Hans Zimmer by chance?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Hooray! Jay is back!

It's Tuesday. No ClubWRX yesterday, which was funny, since my boss was gone, and postwhoring would have been nearly infinite.

Got some softball going on tonight. Hopefully it stays kinda warm, it's a 9pm game.

We will not speak of the debt that I am in.

Coffee, beautiful morning, getting paid tomorrow.Yippee!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yea yea, finally a hijack thread devoted to modding our cars, cause lets be honest, we cannot mod cars without credit cards...

MS/OTEMC member checking in...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
kingb333 said:
Yea yea, finally a hijack thread devoted to modding our cars, cause lets be honest, we cannot mod cars without credit cards...
I am particularly fond of the MS "barter system" :)

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
svc said:
x2
I guarantee I owe more than any of you, some of it was from school...but still. I could just about buy another WRX with my pile of debt :mad:
I like the purple menus!
....since my credit card debt actually does exceed the price of a new WRX, I believe your guarantee is worthless....

And that's just credit card debt.... I could pick up an STi with my student loan debt.

I agree, the purple menus are cool. Very soothing. :)

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Well...counting what I owe my parents for helping bail me out of debt a few years ago, I could buy another WRX and mod it to stage 2. But that's all I can guarantee. My credit limit on one card was just raised to $19,000, so I got that going for me :rolleyes:

·
Banned
566 Posts
Credit card debit is the sux. I am probably at the top of the list cause I think my sti is probably close to stage 4 now and I blew my motor and had to pay for the heads as well. :eek:

·
Registered
414 Posts
svc said:
x2
I guarantee I owe more than any of you, some of it was from school...but still. I could just about buy another WRX with my pile of debt :mad:
I'll bet ya I've got more debt than you Sammy. Loser pays the others debt. Come on bet me............I dare you. :tongue: I'll go as far as saying that I have more in "just" student loans than ALL of your debt combined. Granted, I have loans for two...........BUT, let's just say I could rebuild my Rex A FEW times and still buy yours. :eek:

I believe I'm the weiner. :(

edit: feels sooo strange to post outside of MS. I feel so dirty.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wow. I guess this is actually a day of woe for some of you... thats a pile of $$.

I bet my car would be tight too if I spent with wreckless abandon.

Raising Arizona certainlty is quite funny. I haven't been sleeping well, i'm pissed.

msemc checking in

1 - 20 of 71 Posts