ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY!!!! post some stuff here guys!! get the south central states some more posts!!!!! by the way, if you're in the metairie area. speak up if you have a silver wrx sedan. we looking to unite!

and no..i'm not talkin to you diesel. or you jung.. why are you guys reading this?? hehehe j/p

---RaCinWRX:p :D :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey new to wrx

i dont have mine yet but when i do i wanna know what to do already so u guys think u can help me with what i should do im estimatein ill have about 5-8 k when i get it so n e ideas helps alot thanx

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow! 5-8k?? well, what do you want to do? performance or looks? or both??

have you done any research? take a look around on this forum, you'll learn a lot.

--RaCinWRX

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah i have been lookin around alot.... at first i wanna do performance then later looks.. so what u think i should do?

·
2,472 Posts
i wouldn't worry so much about performance being that the wrx is a fast as hell car stock. u can do some performance stuff, but don't forget about suspension and brakes - making the car stop is just as important. and i suggest going to a driving school. those really are helpful. i did skip barber dodge at laguna seca and i learned alot there. plus its fun (i got to drive a viper around the autox)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i'd suggest getting a the SBC-id EBC (electronics boost controller) bigger exhaust (HKS carbonfiber baby!!), uppipe, ram air intake (looks good, but if not for looks, the drop in k&n filter is good too) samco hoses , bigger turbo (the pe1818 does have it's merits) ,FMIC, ECU chip, headers, injectors(didn't look up this item too much yet) , bigger brakes, and drop it about an 1" or 1.5" with tein coilovers. don't forget to buy some lightweight rims with nitto or yokohama's. I'm sure i'm forgetting a few more things, but there ya go *pantpant*

--RaCinWRX

·
2,472 Posts
RaCinWRX said:
well, i'd suggest getting a the SBC-id EBC (electronics boost controller) bigger exhaust (HKS carbonfiber baby!!), uppipe, ram air intake (looks good, but if not for looks, the drop in k&n filter is good too) samco hoses , bigger turbo (the pe1818 does have it's merits) ,FMIC, ECU chip, headers, injectors(didn't look up this item too much yet) , bigger brakes, and drop it about an 1" or 1.5" with tein coilovers. don't forget to buy some lightweight rims with nitto or yokohama's. I'm sure i'm forgetting a few more things, but there ya go *pantpant*

--RaCinWRX
correct me if im wrong, but lets add all this stuff up:

Blitz ebc : 600
HKS carbon fiber exhaust: 900
uppipe: 240
intake: 200
samco hoses: 140
pe1820turbo: 1700
FMIC: 1350
chip: 600
headers: 1400
sti injectors: 650
front brembo brake kit: 2200
tein coilovers: 1500
rims (i assume SSR 17's are ok): 350x4 = 1400
yokohama tires: 120x4 = 480

all that makes...oh...some $13,360!!!!! and don't forget to add shipping for all of that stuff, plus install if you're not gonna do it on your own, and thats puts the figure alot closer to 15k! have fun with that car man!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHAH you got me man, i knew it was somewhat over the price, but i ddin't wanna go through the trouble of REALLY adding it up hahahahah. still tho, i kinda wanted him to choose which ones were worth putting on his car too, and to know what could be really out there.

---RaCinWRX

·
Registered
65 Posts
Penguinking said:

all that makes...oh...some $13,360!!!!!
Dont forget the Gauges (Boost, EGT, Air/Fuel, Oil Temp) a KnockLink and a better fuel pump.

That should run another $1400 or so.

Jared.

·
2,472 Posts
::salivating::...aaaaahhhh, just imagine what a bad-ass car that would be!!! i can't even begin to imagine how fast or how much hp that thing would put out

·
Registered
83 Posts
New Orleans in the HOUSE!!!

REPRESENT'n New Orleans... Hey Charlie, I think I'ma save the 200 bucks and do the install by myself on the uppipe. I know you're a newbie when it comes to hands on stuff so give me a call this weekend if you want to watch. Oh yeah, I gave you a call this weekend but you didn't answer your cellphone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts