Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about tinying my wrx sportwagon but wanted to see pics first. Anyone with a black sedan or sw with tinted windows. I want to make sure it looks ok, what do you guys think?

thanks c5wrx:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've got a white sportwagon with the windows (rear doors and back) with limo tint. I think it looks great, but I can't answer as opposed to a black car. I think it would look just as good, even more sinister.. :)

I don't have any pics right now but could shoot some with my digital tomorrow if you want to see it. Just post a reply if you would like me to shoot a couple of pics and I will.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
sinster! awesome. i am tinting in january and i have a black sedan. everyone wants me to get the platinum, but i think i'm going black b/c it'll match.

REAL dark.

dR

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a black sedan and am going to tint the windows very soon but I was wondering how it will affect my vision at night time..I was thinking about going 15% maby 20% all around or maby 15% on the rear windows and 20% on the front windows and big rear window. do you guys think that will look okay..???

or would 20% not be to bad at night....

i do have to have glasses at night....

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
black sportwagon with tint spotted...

there is a black sportwagon with real dark tint cruising around the University of Colorado campus from time to time-- and i think it is an outstanding look for the wagon... it really gives it an edge with the black on black. hey, it also is riding on some sweet 18's and an exhaust, but i'd still turn my head to watch it go by w/o them. go for the tint! and let me know what you think of it afterwards...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got back from the philly auto show and talked to auto addictions that will be doing my tint. how does 30 % sound all around, too dark....or too light? I don't wanna be stopped by the cops for having too dark of a tint esp. in the wrx. anyone know how dark i should go?
thanks

c5wrx

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
well

what are the local regulations?

some states are making tinting illegal all around since the 9/11 crap. BOOOO!

i'll be going 20% all around i like it dark on the black

dR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts