ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into getting tint for my car and was wondering where everyone else got theres done. My friend who does vinyl wraps on cars and trucks recommended "Top of the line Tint" in lodi, has anyone used them? and if so how was there pricing and the job that they did. Any suggestions would ne great thanks!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Lee Berbs of AZP in Kenilworth is highly recommended by almost all people on the forums. I spoke to him a few times for a clear bra (ended up installing myself) and he was a super nice guy, explained everything properly, and didn't give me the run around. I don't think hes the cheapest out there but you get what you pay for and he's well worth it from what everyone says.

I ended up getting my tints by Shades of Gray in Feasterville, PA since I'm in the Philly area and I would consider them the best in the area. Lee is likely a lot closer to you so its up to you. The owner at Shades of Gray is a big Subaru fan (owns an STi, Subaru banners all over the shop) so hes real familiar with the car.

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I had mine done at Auto Creations in Somerville (Central NJ) by Eddie. Great to talk to, did very nice work, definitely feel like they are an honest shop who care about getting you back as a customer. For the 4 side windows and hatch window on my '11 it ran just under $250.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got my tints done yesterday by Lee Berbs and i could not be happier. Lee is a great guy and does an excellent job and really cares about what he's doing. We did 35% all around and then gunsmoke laminx tail film. Going to be going back again later this week to take care of the silver piece on the truck and maybe add a banner on the front.

Here are a few shots of the car. Needs a bath badly but what can i do when they love to spread salt like its going out of style over where i live lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks nice, like the LaminX on the tails. I will be going Blackout Lamin soon on my tails, but that looks very nice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry for reviving this old thread- just purchased a 2014 hatch yesterday in New Jersey and want to get tints done. Can anyone confirm that in New Jersey the inspection is Emissions only, and that the car will still pass Inspection with front tints? Only looking for a 30% tint or so all around.

Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts