Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well after this ticket i didnt plan on telling my parents...but now they found out due to my sister having a big F^&*&ng mouth. I am still on their insurance policy cause i cant afford to pay right now cause im in college without a job...and they claim this ticket is going to jack up their insurance really high....will this actually really do anything to their insurance....if so will the increase be a lot?

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
we need more info.
how many points, how much, what for, were you actually doing it, cop make mistakes, how many points you have now, how much insurance is, what state, what insurance co, what car you drive, etc etc
Atleast I think you do, I know it would help.

·
Registered
314 Posts
So is she the older sister who tries to be another mom like mine (the hypocritical kind who biatches at you for forever and ever about something that she herself does...and calls you spoiled when she has a very expensive car that parents pay for ...sorry venting) or is she the annoying younger sister who just wants to get you in trouble? Either way heres whatcha do. Take it to traffic school. Do it online, or goto the class, or rent the video from blockbuster...doesnt matter. If youve gone in the last six months goto court and plead no contest to the ticket and request driving school so no points go onto your license and it will be illegal for your insurance company to raise your rates..but they can drop you.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was a speeding ticket i was going 78 in an 65 going down a hill.....we dont do the traffic school thing here in new york, however you can take a defenseive driving course that will reduce you by 3 points i believe it is....i wont be getting many points for this cause i wasnt going much over really i just dont wanna hear $hit from my parents for this cause i obviously cant afford to pay my insurance right now considering i already owe my parents 2grand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts