ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_11101.jpg IMG_combo.jpg

I sold my 2002 WRX and bought an Outback. I no longer need the roof rack I had on it, asking $450 picked up, for the set. It comes with 2 load bars (50"), set of foot packs (4) with #206 fit kit (can be changed to whatever fit kit is needed for your car), 2 fork mount bike racks (They're the same model, but different years of production, I know one is model 529, not positive about the second) and a wind fairing. It comes with 6 cylinder locks, all open with the same key.

Please PM me for bigger pics, other angles or any questions. Thanks!

From what I can find the 206 fit kit will fit the following cars (but double check with Thule before purchasing, I know for certain it'll fit the '02/'03 Impreza): Thule Racks FitKit Clips - Fit Kit 206 - Fits Subaru Legacy Outback Impreza WRX Roof Rack

Thule 206 Fit Kit Clips are compatible with the cars, trucks & vans listed below (newer vehicle models may also be compatible; we recommend using the Thule Racks automated fit-order guide below to check for compatibility with your vehicle).

1993 - 2001 Subaru Impreza Roof Rack
2002 - 2003 Subaru Impreza / Impreza WRX Roof Rack
2000 - 2003 Subaru Legacy Roof Rack
2000 - 2003 Subaru Outback Roof Rack
Also possible newer model vehicles

·
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest? I'll consider a part out, if interested, let me know what parts you want. I can ship parts too, just prefer a pick-up. I can meet you somewhere within 100 miles of my house (ZIP 28278).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts