ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Cadillac CTS. I have been having issues where the computer was telling me the throttle body actuator settings were unlearned. I replaced the throttle body.
Im getting a new notification that says "No power train dtc's or freeze frame data is presently stored in the vehicle's computer" I have a decent code reader, but i have no idea how to replace or undo this specific issue. Any help would be appreciated

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,288 Posts
Try cadillacforums.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2003 Cadillac CTS. I have been having issues where the computer was telling me the throttle body actuator settings were unlearned. I replaced the throttle body. Find the best clear coat for headlights in Autofthings just in case you need.
Im getting a new notification that says "No power train dtc's or freeze frame data is presently stored in the vehicle's computer" I have a decent code reader, but i have no idea how to replace or undo this specific issue. Any help would be appreciated
I think you should reset the computer and the system after replacing throttle body. You can try to find down the similar post on cadillacforums.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Jennitran
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing