ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please use thread titles that are on the topic of the thread content. If that's too much of a challenge, then I'm going to start selectively deleting stuff.

It's borderline chaos in here. I can only imagine what your guys bedrooms look like (please, no photos necessary - I have a vivid imagination).

-Pace

·
Registered
880 Posts
pace said:

It's borderline chaos in here. I can only imagine what your guys bedrooms look like (please, no photos necessary - I have a vivid imagination).

-Pace
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

-Jon-

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
pace said:
Please use thread titles that are on the topic of the thread content. If that's too much of a challenge, then I'm going to start selectively deleting stuff.

-Pace
Amen, Pace Cliff and I were still glad you came and it was staying pretty decent for a bit, but now has blossomed out of control once again!!!

Everone, please heed what he says, we as mods are just housekeepers, but it is a pain to housekeep after some of you that start 15 random OT threads in one day!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Re: Re: Thread titles.

kingb333 said:
Amen, Pace, Cliff and I were still glad you came and it was staying pretty decent for a bit, but now has blossomed out of control once again!!!
The queen loves the king for coming and more so that his thang is growing out of control. They love him for more than just the leather pants.

Just say no to big brother editing your posts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts