ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys

we found this place after 1 person saw our video and asked why we not post here pieces for wrc in carbon that we made and people searching for. so i thought ok lets post and i hope that gonna help:

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just Got Justin Message good news we waitting on his email to become vendors i hope and suggest carbon fiber interior conversions and maybe some exterior.

Thank you

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I like it. If you want, I can be your test fitter for 2005 model year sedans :)

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys we waitting with Justin to agree on some suggesting of supporting and then i hope we can help you all out who be interested.

just curious who be interested in carbon interior or exterior pieces?

Thank you guys

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
both! lol.
I'd just want some subtle accents on the exterior, and same with interior. (Stuff you have done in your pictures) ie. Door handle trim, radio trim etc. basically enough carbon to be cool, but not enough to be ricey or euro touring wannabe.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i agree but parts that you want in carbon we can do only we need your oem stuff. i hope Justin say ok to our idea and we can move on.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
gotcha. if things went well would you ever think of making some things too? just a small thing that I personally would love, is that little silver plastic logo on the fenders that says WRX... have that carbon fiber with red paint on the WRX.. I know that isn't what you are doing now, but maybe for the future. and I would have to look at my car and see what all I would want carbon fiber. might have to go buy some OEM extra parts.

·
Registered
198 Posts
im really like it, im interested if prices are right

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi we can do all pieces for every Subaru like i told only need your oem to do in carbon fiber....

And we waitting on Justin so far very friendly nice person....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts