Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see what your thoughts are for the Volk SE37A wheel? I did a search but couldn't find anyone with these. I know they only come in 18", and a +48 offset with the 5x100 bolt pattern. Anyone information on weight, price, quality, etc. would be appreciated. TIA!



By the way, this image is from Gruppe-S.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Well, they're Volks...which are pretty much synonymous with quality...and because they're forged, they'll be light and strong. Since the design is similar to the SE37Ks, I'd imagine the weight is about the same:

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/423

For 18s, I would expect them to be about 17-17.5 lbs based on the SE37K weight. Price-wise, they're Volks, so they'll be expensive. Here's a price list from ImportHookup:

http://www.importhookup.com/wheeloptions/volkracingspecial.htm

They've got the 18x7.5" wheels for $2,108.00/set.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
demos said:
I wanted to see what your thoughts are for the Volk SE37A wheel? I did a search but couldn't find anyone with these. I know they only come in 18", and a +48 offset with the 5x100 bolt pattern. Anyone information on weight, price, quality, etc. would be appreciated. TIA!



By the way, this image is from Gruppe-S.
They are my favorite wheel period. I got a set of wheels just like those, gold center and polished lip in 18". I think I may still get a set of those in bronze though. That wheel is the Ill-Na-Na
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SBW - do you have any pics of your car??? I would love to see those on a WRX!! :D I was thinking of just the plain silver ones like in the picture (with maybe a silver centercap), or do they all come with the polished lip? It's hard to tell in that picture.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
demos said:
SBW - do you have any pics of your car??? I would love to see those on a WRX!! :D I was thinking of just the plain silver ones like in the picture (with maybe a silver centercap), or do they all come with the polished lip? It's hard to tell in that picture.
Usually the polished lip models are the LE models...there's 4 I know of...LE37Ts, LE37As, LE37Ks, and LE28Ns. All of those series come with polished lips and either gunmetal or silver spokes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Verdugo - thanks for the links and info. It looks like I better start saving my pennies for those. The SE37A's are my favorite, for now! :D ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Akiata said:
Armin, don't forget about the Gram light pro.... ;)
Daha, how could I forget! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Forgot the Volk GTN's

FF
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Flat_four said:
Forgot the Volk GTN's

FF
Dammit and most of the GT-series! LOL :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
The wheels I have are not volks, but pretty much look exactly the same. They're basically knock-offs until I buy the real deal. I can post a pic of these at night once I get out of work. Sorry for the delay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Armin, Volk just called me (yes the guy Mr. Volk ;) ) and said he want's you to turn over your wheels to me. You are not fit to run on those wheels after your lack of knowledge about them on this thread.

:D ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Akiata said:
Armin, Volk just called me (yes the guy Mr. Volk ;) ) and said he want's you to turn over your wheels to me. You are not fit to run on those wheels after your lack of knowledge about them on this thread.

:D ;)
LOL!!! Damn you, [email protected]!!!! :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top