Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I’m looking to get a wrx and I really don’t know much about them or really know anyone that does. Some other peoples thoughts and opinions on this wrx https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-subaru-wrx-jdm-ej205/6330315204.html I’m interested in currently would be greatly appreciated. I have some basic knowledge about cars mechanically and I really want to learn more, like maintaining a car like this, things to look out for that will break, is something like this reliable and could I daily it without experiencing lots of problems? Is this swap common? Is this potentially a good buy or should I pass? I know to really tell if it’s a good buy ill have to go look at it in person but any and all help would be great because I certainly don’t want to buy something and be in way over my head.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,595 Posts
Buy an unmodified car with a full service history that documents the use of authentic parts at correct intervals.

·
Super Moderator
10,960 Posts
JDM engines can be hit or miss. Everything is a 20k mile engine. I would avoid it on that alone

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts