• holiday bewbs!!!!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So on various other forums I've been on I've seen some type of Secret Santa over the holidays time.

What do you guys think of doing one on here?

We could do like a money limit (whatever we decide on) and kinda do whatever we want with it. I'd want to get at least 20 people in on this. I just wanted to gauge interest.

Seeing as the Subaru community has been by far my favorite group of people, I would really love to be able to do something like this and involve as many people as we can.

Please post any thoughts/comments, I'd love to hear what you guys all want to do.

List of people interested:

1) xFalleNx
2) ArkySTI88
3) spirited09wrx

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
If this happens I can almost guarantee somebody will get a naked picture of Bo, and someone else an empty bottle of ensure.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
195 Posts
I know I'm new around here but I'd be up for it! :thumbup:

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
Im down, as long as the price is right...

an idea maybe would be to have everyone PM you their name, info, and a couple tidbits about themselves...that way whoever gets them can have a better idea of something to get them

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's exactly what I plan on doing if we get enough interest in this. With the list I'm making if we get enough people I'll PM everyone and ask for all their info and maybe like 3-4 gift ideas.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I'd probably be in, as long as the cost was going to be relatively low. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea definitely under $50.....we're not buying each other downpipes here!

·
Registered
633 Posts
$50??? I'm thinking under $20 including shipping. @ work we do $10.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
If this happens I can almost guarantee somebody will get a naked picture of Bo, and someone else an empty bottle of ensure.
Sir Roffleclamfsalot!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$50??? I'm thinking under $20 including shipping. @ work we do $10.
I'm not saying that's what it'll be.....all I'm saying is it won't be over $50 for anyone concerned with price. I was going for $30 probably but who knows, we can all vote on that too if there is enough interest.

·
48,699 Posts
I couldn't even think about it at $50. I love you guys (little tear) and all, but I need my cash for buggy parts! :tongue:

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I'm in, but I was thinking more along the lines of $10-$20 at most. I'm doing a local Secret Santa and we have a $20 limit...we also listed 3 things on FB that we would want...and it pretty much came down to a Holiday Liquor exchange.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wasn't even thinking of price....I just wanted to gauge interest.

We'll probably do a $20 thing. That's nice and fair.

So Mikie and Ray, you're in?

·
Æternum
20,578 Posts
Oooo perhaps I'll do this.

·
48,699 Posts
I'll do it if it's in the $10-$15 range. Telling the wife that she has to be frugal while spending money on someone I've never met in the flesh (or something) is a tough sell. :rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
As with all other holiday nonsense, I'm opting out.

Hope the rest of you have fun.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
I have some blinker fluid I could share ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts