Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Bellevue, Wa. I thought I saw some guy driving an R34 silver Skyline down 148th heading north, but unsure if the car was for real or not.

Are their alot of people who mimic the Skyline, or did I see, what I thought I saw, a real R34 Skyline?

It looked good, but it looked a little put together..like the front grille badge looked slightly off...but what do I know...

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
was it blue? Garage SPL in north seattle owns a blue one i believe... hella nice.. check it out.. www.garagespl.com... they have an R33 and an R32 also i think.. ask Verdugo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually it looks exactly like the silve R33 GTR..I bet that was it...trhat was the 1st time Ive ever seen one in person..I wish I was going the same way when I saw it..but oh well...

I think these cars are just awesome...the blue r34.. very nice....

Thanks for pointing out the website...I have to check these guys out sometime.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
The blue R34 is currently in a garage somewhere, because Mikey is out of the country indefinitely. He just got married in Hong Kong and I don't think he's coming back anytime soon. They just pull the car out for shows :)

If you saw the silver one with the Blitz wheels, that's Jack's R33 V-Spec...he's the head mechanic and salesman at Garage SPL :D

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
Hows the prices at Garage SPL? When I get my WRX in the next couple of weeks, I plan on driving down to SPL with my friend. Haha of course when my parents are away in korea :) But I live in freaking Gig Harbor. I far is it from Gig Harbor to North Seattle? Also if I bought something their, would they give me free installation? Haha what if I walk in and say "Uh ya I'm Verdugo's cousin. We like brotha's... But not." Would I get the hook upz?

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Sorry, I'm afraid I can't get you the hook up, 'cause I'm already getting the hook up through someone else! lol And it wouldn't work if you told them you're my cousin, 'cause they know all my cousins around here already LOL

Usually I get free installation on things I buy there, but if I bring something in from outside, I get charged for installation. I brought my Samco Hoses in while they were installing my catback and they only charged me $20 for installation because they burned their hands...doh!

Gig Harbor is pretty far...isn't it on the peninsula?

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
Yup I go to peninsula high school :) GO Hawks!!!!!! I'll be a junior next year, but anyways. Ya but how are the prices? I would still like to go if they have good prices. But to give you a better idea where I live, not sure if your a golfer but I live in Canterwood Golf and Country Club. If you golf, I'm sure you've heard that course before. I believe Golf Digest selected it the 9th nicest course in washington. And 2nd hardest course? I dont remember to well. But Verdugo, you know a place that will hook up my car stero for cheap? But I need quality!

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Sorry, I don't golf :) But either way, it's pretty far from Seattle...heh

I'd say the prices are pretty good. They're a little more expensive on some things (like boost controllers) but cheaper on other things (like suspension). The thing is though, is that they can pretty much get anything you want from Japan...they've got really good connections, especially when it comes to things like wheels. They'll even do engine and tranny swaps...hell they said that they could swap my AT with a STi 6-speed if I had the money :D Their mechanics are top-notch...Jack, Matt, and Andretti really know their stuff.

They don't do stereos or alarms though, so I don't know how to help you there.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Good question...I really have no idea...you could always give them a call though :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ive seen a blue r34 a silver r33, and i know there are a few lancers, a dark blue and a dark green Audi A3, as well as a green, yellow, and orange elises in the seattle area

1 - 11 of 11 Posts