ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well I have been looking over my options to find which car is just right for me. In the end the WRX wins hands down. Now on to where I need youe help. I want to lease a WRX Sedan 5spd for 2 years. Now I will be putting down $2-2500. Anybody have a similar lease rate? I want to go into the dealership with an estimate so I don't get jerked.:) I plan on buying the car after the 2 years. Oh and for those who say financing is the way to it is completely out of the question due to personal reasons although I could get a killer rate. So any help is appreciated guys. Hopefully with your help and insight I could pick up a VR Blue WRX within a couple months.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone leasing a wrx?
Someone:( :confused:
How about for 3 years, what are your payments a month, what did you put down, residual?

·
Registered
767 Posts
I am leasing my WRX for 3 years. With only about $500 down, and a rate of 5.x%, my payments are $403/month. Clearly a higher down payment would lower the monthly payments, though I can't say by how much. I BELIEVE they said it would cost me $13k to buy it after the lease is up, but I might be slightly off on that number. Hope that helps.

oh, BTW, the price was either just over or just under $25k, including a few options.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a 5 year lease, and with 2500 down I pay $349 a month for 60 months on a 15000 mile/yr lease. Not bad considering my residul is pretty low.

I will be trading the car in when the STi comes out so I really don't care too much about it right now. Just a boost controller on it so far...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts