ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They installed an alarm in my WRX this weekend and did a great job! They also had a nice F-150 in there with a custom setup in the bed that was insane! Bastards! now I'm going to have to divert some performance cash to get some nice tunes installed. They are cool guys over there, they're real friendly and take the time to explain anything you aren't clear on plus they do some awesome custom work. I definitely recommend them :cool:

By the way contact ej20fan for any questions you may have about soundwaves they are in Van Nuys, CA his real name is Claudiu he's a manager there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got my Kenwood 7015 in-dash DVD installed on Friday and they did a great job again. Good vendor with great prices. If you're looking to get any security/audio stuff installed and you're in SoCal. look em up. They do custom boxes and system installs as well.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Rhys, I'm glad you like it. I still have my lifelong reminder on my hand :D :D :D .

I just wish more people that came to my store were like you guys. I deal with some of the biggest PITA's in the world, but have yet to come across a member that was unreasonable, unsatisfiable, or anything but a pleasure to deal with. Hats off to all of you.

Claudiu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts