ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be there a couple minutes early to get us a couple lanes. If we could get a little role call so I know how many people are headed out it will be helpful.

Secoma Lanes 8pm
34500 Pacific Hwy S
Federal Way, WA
253-927-0611

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just called Secoma Lanes, they have league play until 9pm. Then it's first come first serve. We should probably just plan on 8:30pm ready to play at 9pm. I'll probably show up with the wife at 8pm, just because thats what has been posted for the last couple days.

Also there are no hourly rates, so it's pay by game. Which should be fine.

Tonight Nov. 2 8:30pm.

I am blaming this on Brock, he called last night....................... :screwy:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I just called Secoma Lanes, they have league play until 9pm. Then it's first come first serve. We should probably just plan on 8:30pm ready to play at 9pm. I'll probably show up with the wife at 8pm, just because thats what has been posted for the last couple days.

Also there are no hourly rates, so it's pay by game. Which should be fine.

Tonight Nov. 2 8:30pm.

I am blaming this on Brock, he called last night....................... :screwy:
naw bro i wasn't :screwy: the guy who work there is :screwy:. c u at 8

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm in, see you all tonight!

·
Registered
905 Posts
i'll be there at 8pm, but the wife and son might not come after all. its pretty late for him to be out, usually goes to bed at 7:15.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
is that a good thing or a bad thing when ur wife is at home. Usually she expect u to come home at a certain time right? :). other than that, we'll have fun tonite.

·
Registered
905 Posts
is that a good thing or a bad thing when ur wife is at home. Usually she expect u to come home at a certain time right? :). other than that, we'll have fun tonite.
well, she said she wanted to meet the crew, said she'd feel 'better' about me hanging out with people she's met.

i about blew up, hearing that. 'feel better about the people im with?' WTF.

she knows i can get a bad temper, i dunno why she'd say suck provoking things.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, she said she wanted to meet the crew, said she'd feel 'better' about me hanging out with people she's met.

i about blew up, hearing that. 'feel better about the people im with?' WTF.

she knows i can get a bad temper, i dunno why she'd say suck provoking things.

We are pretty shady characters. I am completely on your wife's side................. :whoa: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
284 Posts
i'm not going to be able to make it tonight guys. i'm currently running on about 3.5 hours of sleep, and have to work this weekend. gotta wake up tomorrow at about 4:30am

i will definately make next week though, i dont work that weekend:tongue:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I"ll be there as mentally as i can be after getting up @ 5AM. Hope i don't fall as sleep half way through throwing the bowling ball.. That would suck....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I"ll be there as mentally as i can be after getting up @ 5AM. Hope i don't fall as sleep half way through throwing the bowking ball.. That would suck....

You crack me up McCracken.................... :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Wow. that was fun at bowling alley. the drive afterward was wicked too. The road was like wow:eek: and my tires probably hate me so much last night. Scream like a little #$%%%.

Guess I was the king of bowling last night then. No one even close to take my crown. hahha:rotfl: can i get a " wot wot" B.W.O. represent.:thumbup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
so who won at bowling? Brock?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
so who won at bowling? Brock?
Yeb, I guess they didn't try hard enough. I only get 203 max last night. It was fun though. Zack was trying to win at speed bowling. He did won it though. He got up to 23 mph. He almost went with the bowling one time though cuz his fingers stuck in the whole. He went into the lane. It was hillarious though. The people next lane was kinna mad cuz I beat their ass and having fun at the same time. They're all serious and stuff. i thought bowling is for relax and have fun. geeze it's not league people. It was really fun last night. didn't get home til 4am.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Yeb, I guess they didn't try hard enough. I only get 203 max last night. It was fun though. Zack was trying to win at speed bowling. He did won it though. He got up to 23 mph. He almost went with the bowling one time though cuz his fingers stuck in the whole. He went into the lane. It was hillarious though. The people next lane was kinna mad cuz I beat their ass and having fun at the same time. They're all serious and stuff. i thought bowling is for relax and have fun. geeze it's not league people. It was really fun last night. didn't get home til 4am.
Dang...das late! some people suck! oh well! Life goes on. Didnt you say you guys had a drive after?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, we left the bowling alley a little before midnight. Then pretty much drove all over Seattle. I got home before 3:45am, Brock had to drive all the way home to Olympia. I'll post pics tomorrow. Tired long drive today and then went back to the shop and worked until midnight. Crazy week......:screwy:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sounds like u guys had a riot of a time. Sorry I was unable to make it. I am free this friday and the GF really wants to bowl. I know this place in everett where every fri/sat night for like 10 bucks u get in and get unlimited games in that like 2-3 hour time period.
When the GF and I go together we get quite a bit of games in. If u guys are intrested we could go bowl and maybe go to red robin
Maybe red robin before and then bowl after. I know brock will be bringing his BWO game wit him!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So we haven't figured out how to work the new camera yet, most the pics looked like ****e.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I really like the last picture at the sea hawks staduim and seattle in the back ground!!! Sorry i possed out on you guys after going Alki beach..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts