Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Richness to that extent must be a very good thing. Excess of 5K cars of that sort? OUCH. But I wouldnt like that. It would get very boring after a while as each car is the same as the next, and you didnt have to work a day to get it. It would mean nothing to you as you have not had to endure for it. Ill have my 6-8 exotics that I am very proud of, and busted my ass for and Ill be a happier man than that sultan.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I poo on his McLarens. Just because they are incredibly beautiful, insanely fast at any speed, and the epitomy of what a sports car should be.... oops forgot my point.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
I bet hes going to kill himself with drugs or in a car.
No job leads to bordum, and bordum leads to drugs.
Never mind, I thought it was some extremely rich white kid.

·
Registered
314 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
I bet hes going to kill himself with drugs or in a car.
No job leads to bordum, and bordum leads to drugs.
Well dont you just sound like a TV add. I absolutely do not agree, as there are many things you can do other than a job to occupy your time. Hell, back in my drug phase (long phase) the majority of the time that I got stoned or rolled/tripped/trolled was right before work as it was so incredibly boring. Also it was my friends at my first job that introduced me to harder drugs than pot. So in my case having a job led to drugs. :)

And as I just saw Eli posted, is running the country not a job. Damn President Bush, he better get out and get a job that lazy SOB

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
WishIHadWRX said:

Well dont you just sound like a TV add. I absolutely do not agree, as there are many things you can do other than a job to occupy your time. Hell, back in my drug phase (long phase) the majority of the time that I got stoned or rolled/tripped/trolled was right before work as it was so incredibly boring. Also it was my friends at my first job that introduced me to harder drugs than pot. So in my case having a job led to drugs. :)

And as I just saw Eli posted, is running the country not a job. Damn President Bush, he better get out and get a job that lazy SOB
Well, I was part right, bordem = drugs.
Thats why drugs are really high is subarburbns, nothing to do!

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
dude...100 cars would be a lot.

But 5,000?!?

Where would you even keep those? And I'd like to see the rest of that list of cars.

The face I am making now isn't found on the "Smilies" list, so I leave it to your imagination as to what I am doing.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trailboss said:
dude...100 cars would be a lot.

But 5,000?!?

Where would you even keep those? And I'd like to see the rest of that list of cars.

The face I am making now isn't found on the "Smilies" list, so I leave it to your imagination as to what I am doing.
Josh, i did a search on supercars.net where the original story was they showed pictures of the garages (basically huge warehouses) he has 4 of them at last count... they had the complete list of everything, pictures all of it. i could not find it though. maybe if i email them and ask about it.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WRX>MUSTANG said:

'

i got a real problem with that theory... boredem = drugs? doubt it, maybe to some, but there are better things to occupy time. By this theory nick... the reason why drugs are highis suburban areas. So you wanna tell me that the drug centers of the world are on the outskirts of beverly hills, not New Orleans, DC, Compton ghettos?

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
ebr0t said:
'

i got a real problem with that theory... boredem = drugs? doubt it, maybe to some, but there are better things to occupy time. By this theory nick... the reason why drugs are highis suburban areas. So you wanna tell me that the drug centers of the world are on the outskirts of beverly hills, not New Orleans, DC, Compton ghettos?
I was sorta talking about a certian age demographic.
I dunno, maybe they dont get jobs that often, but when they do it pays off till there next one?

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WRX>MUSTANG said:

I was sorta talking about a certian age demographic.
I dunno, maybe they dont get jobs that often, but when they do it pays off till there next one?
i think i got the first line.... that suburban teens buy drugs... yet urban teens dont? as for the second-third line, please explain that

sorry just the 2nd line, it was showing 3 lines when i was posting

·
Registered
499 Posts
Suppose he'd part with a crappy little F355 F1? I mean, c'mon its just a lowly normal Ferrari. I'd give it a loving home...in fact I run a home for wayward and lost autos...yeah thats it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ebr0t

Uhhh... by his theory, the ghettos would be precisely the center of teh drug problem. Poor people are not able to afford fancy video games, televisions, cars, etc... to occupy their time. Instead they turn to what is readily available, i.e. drugs. Sorry just sticking my nose where it doesnt belong.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Ebr0t

WishIHadWRX said:

Uhhh... by his theory, the ghettos would be precisely the center of teh drug problem. Poor people are not able to afford fancy video games, televisions, cars, etc... to occupy their time. Instead they turn to what is readily available, i.e. drugs. Sorry just sticking my nose where it doesnt belong.
i dont see where he says anything about ghettos.... he only says they are high in suburban areas, nothing about ghettos or urban areas

Originally posted by WRX>MUSTANG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't knock the guy. If you had the $$$ You'd have the toys too!!! Don't know what this costs, but it looks like it has freaking hub caps!!! I'd still drive it...through the mud!!! Mabey make a rally truck out of it and take it to the Dakarr Rally. Bentley

1 - 20 of 29 Posts