ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this Saturday I'm goin to the Pitre Subaru get together & afterwards heading out to the Pavillions then Baseline & Stapley.

I pictured a whole groop of WRX's rumbling down the freeways.

Can anyone make it to Pitre, Pavillions, Stapley & Baseline, or hopefully all three???

If so let's cordinate meeting up somewhere. My email is [email protected] I will not be around my computer after 5PM tomorrow(Friday) so you can reach me @ (520)977-2955 tomorow night or anytime on Saturday.

By the way anyone doin anything tomorrow night?? I will be in Mesa around 7PM

J.D.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Hey J.D., I'm probably going to the Subaru event at Pitre and then maybe the Pavillions. See you there around 10 AM tomorrow. :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WGNWHEEL said:
just so you know, its the nw corner of gilbert/baseline.......not stapley.;) from 8pm
Thank you. It would of been a lame show with just me standing out there:wiggles:

J.D.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Im heading to Pitre, then i goto goto Discount to pick up my new tires, so Ill probably hit up Pavillions maybe ill goto the oher place as well but I get lost easy! Its really kinda sad. Anywas hope to cya all there.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EllinikoScooby said:
Im heading to Pitre, then i goto goto Discount to pick up my new tires, so Ill probably hit up Pavillions maybe ill goto the oher place as well but I get lost easy! Its really kinda sad. Anywas hope to cya all there.
If you get lost or want to meet somewhere call me @ (520)977-2955.

J.D.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was sweet!!

The best part was 7 or 8 rumblin WRX's flying down the 101 to the Baseline show.

felt like I was in F&F III trying to find a semi to crall under:eek:

J.D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts