1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
center consol cup holder FTW!

·
Registered
842 Posts
i keep mine held to my ear and use my other hand to dig through fast food/ papers as well as give gestures. judging by how popular it is with everyone else on the road it must be safer or something:screwy:

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
i keep mine held to my ear and use my other hand to dig through fast food/ papers as well as give gestures. judging by how popular it is with everyone else on the road it must be safer or something:screwy:
+1 I think most people consider cars to be gas powered phone booths on wheels at this point

·
Registered
318 Posts
cupholder here too......sometimes the passenger seat.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i'm not brave enough for the door handle. its nice and out of the way, but i've got a brick for a phone and i know if i open the door too quick its going on the pavement.

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
TRUE.....they banned people from talking on there phone when you drive onpost now...150 fine if you get caught...but people still do it
Yeah I think CA has a headset only law but it hasn't seemed to have any effect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I make whatever b*tch is my passenger hold it and take my calls :rotfl:

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Just looked it up, you were right....kind of. Talking on a cell phone while driving will be prohibited as of July 1, 2008. It will be a $20 fine and $50 each subsequent violation. But it doesn't say anything about points.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc23123.htm

Ahh ok. At any rate I have a hard time believing that this will ever be fully/properly enforced.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts