Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the Subaru scene, as a matter of fact, I won't have my WRX until January 7th, but I've been browsing the boards in search of information on this car, and the experience has been mind-blowing. Reading all the stories of triumph and disappointment have really made the month-long wait for my car even harder to take!!

I hope that I can someday be a value to anyone on the boards, as you all have helped me reaffirm my wise decision to buy the WRX.

God Bless,

Max

·
Registered
554 Posts
That wait can be killer. Also, Welcome aboard.

Justin

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Max, welcome. This is a great board. The WRX is the best car for the money and snow and rain and offroad and .......:D

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Max,

Welcome. The WRX is worth the wait.
It's even harder to wait through the break in before doing modifications!

Thanks for the positive feedback. It always makes me feel like the hours I spend on this board aren't wasted! :D

-Jim

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Max, I'm jealous of your short wait. I've got to wait until at least the Spring (trying to budget this thing in). Congrats (three days and counting) and welcome to the board. This board was also an influencing factor toward my decision to buy a Rex.

Rod

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all, I am also new in this field.....hopefully i will get the wrx in the nest 2 days....hehheh..so I need to learn alot from you guys....

thx
dfs2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts