ClubWRX Forum banner

Which color looks best?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of powder coating, and cleaning up some rash... any thoughts on these? I kinda like the orange. But it might be a little loud for me these days. Black is always conservative.

As it sits now:

White:

Black:

Orange:

Sti Pink:

Dark Orange:

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Don't go with an obnoxious color...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. I'm on the fence. I'd prefer to not look 16. However I think the silver wheels are a little overly basic. I think black looks best on this color. I love white rims but I'd think it would only look good on a white STI

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
nosoupfoyou said:
yeah. I'm on the fence. I'd prefer to not look 16. However I think the silver wheels are a little overly basic. I think black looks best on this color. I love white rims but I'd think it would only look good on a white STI
White looks great on my friends WRB wagon. I think it'd contrast too much with your UGM body / black Brembos, though. Black is likely your best bet, although that's a bit played out.

I'm a big fan of silver body / gold wheels.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It can be played out... I'm not really one to care much about the status of a color. I just can't decide and thought I'd see what others thought... I might make these winter rims and pick up a set of BBS golds for about the price of powder coating. Hmmm

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
I don't like the black... ESPECIALLY with the Black Calipers. If you had red calipers or something... then maybe. I also just plain old don't like black wheels though. If you're bored with your wheels, keep them as winters, and buy some summer wheels. (ie RPF1's :D)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah thats a big possibility..

·
Banned
93 Posts
the dark orange is the best imo as its already a dark car and it gives it quite it a bit of of pop without being to loud

·
Banned
93 Posts
I don't like the black... ESPECIALLY with the Black Calipers. If you had red calipers or something... then maybe. I also just plain old don't like black wheels though. If you're bored with your wheels, keep them as winters, and buy some summer wheels. (ie RPF1's :D)
think ill will my own stock rims charcoal colored on my 11 wrx and paint the calipers red

1 - 10 of 10 Posts