ClubWRX Forum banner

Gold or Anthracite on a Platinum Silver WRX?

• Gold! Go for it!!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Anthracite. Be safe!

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering the SSR's as my next purchase. I am torn between the Anthracite or Gold ones. I have a Silver WRX and love the Gold on WRB but am unsure about the Silver-Gold combo. I just see too many Silver WRX's with Anthracite or Gunmetal

·
2,472 Posts
anthracite!!!! it rocks the hizouse :D

i mean, you COULD try to be differnt by getting the gold ones, but we all know you wanna be like the rest of us ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Buy either one and send them to me. I'll put them on my silver sedan. In a year or so I'll tell you how they look and what other people think of them.;)

Seriously, I have wanted the anthracite SSR Comps since I first bought my car but they are a bit out of my price range. If you want to be fairly unique however get the gold since not many other people are going to put gold rims on a silver car (outside of Gran Turismo 3 that is).

Dale

·
Registered
46 Posts
ANTHRACITE

Go with the anthracite otherwise you will be mixing too many precious metals (platinum silver gold)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Re: ANTHRACITE

tjsupe said:
Go with the anthracite otherwise you will be mixing too many precious metals (platinum silver gold)
HAHA...that's pretty clever:D

·
Banned
3,114 Posts
considering everyone has those wheels, id get gold because everyone has them, has them in anthracite

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
They have a new color now, its all silver I think I forgot the name though.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I got them in anthracite and love them. I think that the gold is too much of a clash against the silver, but to each his own. :)

Calvin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts