ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boost > NA
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get ready for the task at hand and make sure you have all the necessary tools...including (1) bullet for your head.

·
Boost > NA
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Less clutter is really the only benefit. No performance gains to be had, but I had everything apart for my turbo/transmission ordeal and thought it was the best time to delete. There are some write ups out there for the STi's but they only have one of the ports to delete.....the easy one.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts

·
8,921 Posts
Did you have to remove the intake manifold? If I ever decide to do this I am going to make sure I take full advantage of it and do other stuff as well...lol...
You don't have to remove the intake manifold. Although it would make it super easy.

It's a pretty easy task to accomplish, but I would suggest that you only do it if you have your UP and intake mani off. You should have done it before you dropped in your SB.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I plan on taking mine out when I do TGV deletes and that boatload of crap. Waiting for KNS to get their blockoff plates in. Hopefully won't be too bad with everything off.

I plan on cutting the sensor off of the one solenoid. Ordered gaskets and hardware as well - figured $10 would go a long way against murphy's law.

·
8,921 Posts
I plan on taking mine out when I do TGV deletes and that boatload of crap. Waiting for KNS to get their blockoff plates in. Hopefully won't be too bad with everything off.

I plan on cutting the sensor off of the one solenoid. Ordered gaskets and hardware as well - figured $10 would go a long way against murphy's law.
Torque solutions has them.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Torque solutions has them.
I'm cheap and in no rush =P.

I am piling up some additional stuff to do along with it. Main thing left to find is fueling stuff. Will get there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts