Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this guy here at work is upgrading his turbo'd jetta. He is getting some new turbo and running 24psi, so he doesn't want to run that much boost and nitrous.

But I do...

He said he's sell me his Nos wet kit for around $250

Doean't have bottle warmer or remote opener. I know it does have a purge valve though.

Also comes with 50, 60, and 80 jets.

"with the kit you basically get the fuel and nos solenoids, the fuel line and spliter, the nos lines and fogger with the three sets of jets, the activation switch the throttle or foot pedal activated switch, and the relays that go with it

oh of course the bottle and I have the quick release brackets which are 50 bucks by them selves"

This seems really cheap to me but I don't know... :confused:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Not a bad price as long as everything is in working order. 18G + nitrous = :D

Todd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ronin2121 said:
Not a bad price as long as everything is in working order. 18G + nitrous = :D

Todd
better watch out theres a blue scooby with a roof scoop that SAYS he should be in the 11's no nitrous :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------
Buy the kit, heheh

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm using a NOS kit. $250, pretty good price then. At least you know where he works if something is wrong. Next installfest..............hhhhhhhuuuuuuummmmmmmmm??? Not real sure, but we can work something out. I need to help Patrick with his nitrous install too.

better watch out theres a blue scooby with a roof scoop that SAYS he should be in the 11's no nitrous

About the guy with the roof scoop who had his work done by Trendz. He was up at the IDRC race. Not real sure what he ran though. Anyone happen to see him run?? Thanks for the warning.

Todd
:cool:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow! a [email protected] hope nothing serious was wrong. I never had a chance to speak to him, but would have liked to check out his setup.

Todd

·
Registered
393 Posts
I wonder where he got the idea that he could run an 11? Feel kinda bad that he didn't get even close. I heard that he had spent a bunch of money at Trendz. I sure with a better tune he will be able to do much better. I believe he was running an E-Manage system. Only Suby I know of running one. I was told he had a pretty sweet looking HKS turbo though. Wonder if he wants to sell it yet? ;)

Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts