ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While browsing on autotrader, found a '02 WRX Wagon for $9.9k with only 60k miles. This will be my second car, but the first car I've ever bought. I'm about to be 20 years old, and have a steady job. Just looking for advice on this car, and whether or not the price is right.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Buying a used WRX is something that should be done carefully. Unless its bone stock, make sure you have the car completely looked over. People tend to beat on them! Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the description it says it was owned by a middle aged man, I know that could be bulls**t but I'm gonna go check it out. I'm in need of a new car, and have always liked bugeyes.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Have you read through the stickies in the Car Purchasing Section? That is a great place to start to learn what to look for. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you read through the stickies in the Car Purchasing Section? That is a great place to start to learn what to look for. Good luck!
Just was looking through them as I posted this, I was asking more about the price of the car being right though. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too much for the car, or even worse too little. But I'm looking through the stickies about what to look for when I go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts