ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I enjoyed the car for 4 whole days before the @%&$%$ thieves got to it yesterday.

Every electronic device I had was stripped. They didn't take any engine stuff just the Tein EDFC and all the audio /video / multimedia stuff.
Tore out my back seat, broke out the rear window, the dash is completely tore off, gutted the trunk and dorr panels....and they kicked a hole in the C-West V2 frontend.
I even had a duffle bag in the back seat with 50 bucks in it but they just threw it out on the street without opening it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2481995229&category=31868

·
2,564 Posts
This was THE GReddy WRX you just bought from eBay, right!?!?! Holy Crap that stinks!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
OMFG. I hate people who, hate people because they have nicer things than them. GET A JOB!

I tell you what. Get in touch with GReddy I am willing to bet they have pictures of every angle of that car. Very useful when dealing with insurance.

It sucked BIG time that it happend. Now If i were you. Get some heavy duty security.

Keep your head up man. Car is still beautiful.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No "after" pics yet. The cops have plenty, the car is in the police impound as evidence. I called an hour ago and they will have it til this thurs/fri.
So far it looks like my insurance is going to cover everything, but I won't believe that til the check is in my hand:(

·
Registered
223 Posts
oh man, that really really sucks. Im so sorry.

I wonder if the theives saw it on ebay and learned about it first.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well at least they seem to be your average idiots who stole the electronics and not just WRX thieves.

Does that thing even have a security system on it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh it has an Alladin 2000 security. But it only has about a 1/4 mile range to my pager. I was indoors and it did not go off but once I was in range it did. The alarm is still intact because when I got to the car the doors were open so I popped the hood and the alarm went off.

Alarms just seem to be so commonplace, I guess nobody pays attention when they hear them go off.

·
Registered
647 Posts
really sorry to hear about this dude, i know you were waiting a long time for the perfect car to come, and then this happened. Hope everything works out for the best and they catch those bastards that did this to your car.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
That totally sucks. Seems to make me extra mad because it was a special car and special to you. It is worse than them doing something to a stock car, even my stock car. It would still, of course. I am sorry to hear about your story, and hope it's all over soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
After insurance pays for everything, I would contact Greddy and see if they will do a "good deed" and reinstall the components in the car again for free. If not, they should at least be able to get you a good deal.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts