Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2003 european accord wagon.

*sigh* ain't she pretty?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Honda has 3 different variations on the Accord...US market, European market, and Japanese market...the Japanese market one is REALLY nice lookin and has been for the few years that i have known about it...when i lived in Germany a friend of my cousins had a Accord Type R Japanese version...it was a nice ride...decent performance and good handling...looked sharp also...

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I'm glad I don't see those here.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Too bad they don't make wagons like this here! (At least we have the WRX :D)

Audi RS4
380hp!

·
Registered
641 Posts
RS6!

Forget the RS4 Avant...

Its bigger brother RS6 Avant!!

450hp!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
That subie (or at least a Legacy Turbo) should be here in the next couple years. That accord from midpoint back looks like the Toyota Matrix.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i saw a honda accord wagon and a 15th aniversery supra parked next to each other =)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Re: RS6!

LostLamb said:
Forget the RS4 Avant...

Its bigger brother RS6 Avant!!

450hp!!!
RS6...Avant or Sedan...is one of my dream cars! :eek:

I'd hit it all day long!!! :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you wanna see a REAL MEAN wagon?

aston martin v8 vantage shooting brake. 612 hp. 'nuff said.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
From what I understand, the reason the accord is soo pimped out in japan is because there is no Acura label there (I may be very wrong on this)... I personally appreciate the fact that we don't see that wagon here... I want that Aston...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
The Accord wagon looks too much like an old boxy Ford Taurus wagon...

The Aston though, heck I wouldn't kick it outta my bed for eating crackers! :D

-snowcat

·
Registered
148 Posts
MidKnight said:
From what I understand, the reason the accord is soo pimped out in japan is because there is no Acura label there (I may be very wrong on this)...
they actually do sell acuras under the honda label there (saber=3.2tl, legend=3.5rl)...

·
Registered
641 Posts
TexasRex said:

they actually do sell acuras under the honda label there (saber=3.2tl, legend=3.5rl)...
Actually, there isn't an Acura label in Japan or Europe. Acura label is only in USA.

Honda sells all their cars, including all of "Acura's" range as a Honda in the rest of the world other than USA. So it's not an Acura they sell, it's a Honda.

-LostLamb

1 - 20 of 22 Posts