Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
I met a guy named Nick who , I would later find out, runs thewrxstore.com. Its all part of a bigger shop called Massimo Sales.. You guys may know him. Well, anyhow, me and Nick have become great friends, and I am actually a sales rep now. We're more out to help Subie people then to make money, I make about 10bucks a deal on average so..it doesn't get much lower. All kidding aside, Nick is a great guy and his customer service is unmatched. Even if you don't buy stuff from em, he knows what he's talkin about, so consider checkin' it out :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
how's customer service there?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, thats him.
Customer service is awesome :) I'd like to think so, I'm included! We have a bunch of sales reps, all who know what we're talkin about. I'm more out to help the suby crowd then to make cash. I've made like 30bucks in the past 2months just cause i end up hookin everyone up haha

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Nick really helped us AV6'ers out with the Unorthodox pullies set groupbuy and the required belts. Great customer service and fast delivery.

Thumbs up from me! ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
For Christmas, My girlfriend, who knows less than nuthin about cars, ordered my BOV from them. They helped her pick it out, she said the service was great. I checked the price she paid and it was very competitive. Thumbs up from me. I'd certainly use them again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts