ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I debated posting this, (and mods, sorry if this isn't the kind of thing that should be on here) but this **** just is NOT cool. If any of you guys from Texas know who these bastards are, Joshua Benjamin Johnson and Kevin Ward Wright of San Angelo TX, kick their asses.

**WARNING: Video will evoke some anger**

http://PETATV.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=skateboard_abuse

The full story can be found here:
http://www.PETA.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=4657

I know most of you aren't down with PETA, I'm not either, but this **** just sucks. These fags need a man sized ass-whoopin' put on them.

im a skater and we're passing this around various forums to ruin these kids life as this is NOT how skaters need to be portrayed...nor should this type of thing EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN.

please pass on info and they are being arraigned or tried today in texas.

District Attorney
51st - Steve Lupton
124 West Beauregard
San Angelo, Tx. 76903 Phone: (325)659-6584
Fax: (325) 658-6831

119th - Stephen Smith
124 West Beauregard
San Angelo, Tx. 76903 Phone: (325)659-6585
Fax: (325) 658-6831

Office Hours 8:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday

Stephen. Lupton @co.tom-green.tx.us
Steven.Smith @co.tom-green.tx.us

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
:thumbdown :mad: :unhappy:

I hate sh*t like that. Gives everyone whos into an "extreme" sport a bad name. I hope those two kids get f*cked.

<--- BMX'er

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to our attn. That dog is just minding his own business and then WAM. He'll never be the same again. :(

Those guys need some jail time.

-Jim

·
Registered
188 Posts
this makes me sick...I'm so mad right no I don't even know what to say. if anyonw would ever do that to my dog's I'd have their heads

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everyone email the DA's and tell them exactly what you think!

copy and paste this on any and all forums youre on or email the word around.

these kids need to get the heaviest sentance possible.

im GLAD they are in texas. they should get it rough. not to mention if they do get any time, other inmates in the detention center/jail will most likely treat them like child abusers or rapists...

**deep breaths** took over an hour and a half to calm down personally....

disturbing.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
http://www.ksan.tv/archive.mar04.htm

they also have 2 prior serious bodily harm convictions!?!?!

Central High Students Arraigned

Two San Angelo teens accused of animal cruelty were released from jail Thursday on $7,500 bond each.

17 year-olds Joshua Benjamin Johnson and Kevin Ward Wright were arraigned before J.P. Fred Buck Thursday morning following their arrest at Central on Wednesday. Both were charged with cruelty to animals, a state jail felony. They allegedly struck a dog with a skateboard repeatedly at a downtown parking lot. Concerned parents contacted law enforcement after a video of that beating was distributed over the internet.
They also face 2 previous convictions of serious bodily injury.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
THAT'S FKN HORRIBLE! :mad:

I have no words. Hope they get what's coming to them..

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i feel kind of sick......if my dog ever got hit like that i would also have their heads.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
What kind of person do you have to be for something like that to even OCCUR to you? :(

·
Registered
676 Posts
i ****ing hate people like this. they deserve to be beaten to death.:mad: i'm just ****ing furious!!! i wish i was living next door to them.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
What kind of person do you have to be for something like that to even OCCUR to you? :(
I think thats the problem.... these stupid ass kids are so impressionable. let see, they do something cruel and stupid while video taping it and acting like idiots while having skateboards..... sound firmiliar... cough **jackass** cough.

not trying to play the blam the media game..... since jackass usually hurt themselves and not stuff like this, but the problem is that these f0ckers are to much of p*ssies to hurt themselves so they hurt an innocent dog. i used to skate like 4 years ago, and there are lots of kids that started to video tape stupid sh*t and thought it was funny after CKY and jackass stuff came out...

whats sad is that if that dog would have bit them, the dog would be put to sleep :(
the fact that the dog didnt attack after being hit 2 TIMES shows its relaxed nature and thats is probably a ver nice animal... I hope those f*ckers get the ironly of being eaten alive by a pack of wolves.... God knows if i was around i would have beaten them half to death with my legs and hands, and finished off the rest of them with their own skateboard... then allowed the dog to p!ss on them.

*man, i am usually not a violent person, but people like this give me an excuse to become violent*

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
holy $h!T. I closed that video just as soon as I saw him swinging that skateboard. I couldn't watch that.

These kids need to be fed to rabid bull mastiffs.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts