ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I LOVED taking mine off-roading in the wooded trails. This thing is awsome in the dirt! The only complaint that I have is that my suspension is a little squeekier after doing that. Oh well, I'm gonna lower it eventually anyway.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PlatinumWRX said:
inthehouse,

NICELY DONE!! Keep up the good work!

More pics?

-Jim
This is the only one I took up there. This is where we had our family reuinion (sp?) and the car was getting enough attention without me dorking out and taking a bunch of pictures of my own car. :p

DuckWRX, nice pics. If our cars had thicker paint, I'd take mine off-road and get all kinds of crazy.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
that llooks so awesome!! no one around here has a rally car to go with me :( ........ how fast do you guys usually go?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
If your new to rallying, especially on dirt, I recommend you not do it in your car. buy a beat up car and practice first.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Nexus6 said:
If your new to rallying, especially on dirt, I recommend you not do it in your car. buy a beat up car and practice first.
i've rallied before in crappy cars we used to have a home made rally type course that we bet on i had a pontiac 6000 that i bought for liek 200...j/w wondering the speed u guys carry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts