ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK .. this explains it all ..

Help ..

I am taking it to the mechanic to leave it so he can take it apart and look at it inside and what not. Besides that. No one knows what is wrong with it (over 15 Suby owners looked at it)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
842 Posts
in the picture that you said "says it all" it appears to be an empty parking space. i can only assume your talking about the silly cement curb thing and you've probably got some kind of suspension damage.
hahaha. i'm an idiot. ok i just realized that wasn't a picture its a link to a video. give me a sec to watch it

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'd go to the turbo store.

·
Registered
842 Posts
mods? hard to tell sounds from a camcorder, but turbo didn't sound healthy if thats what i was hearing. damaged impeller or the sorts?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mods? hard to tell sounds from a camcorder, but turbo didn't sound healthy if thats what i was hearing. damaged impeller or the sorts?
i know .. sorry about that ..

but u can hear the problem clearly ...

i have i/h/e, uppipe, sti headers, sti intercooler, samco radiatior hoses, perrin mbc, and i think thats it ..

·
Registered
842 Posts
did you buy a new up pipe, or beat the cat out of your stock one. (assuming your not 06 07). a little chunk that finally came out would definately reek havoc on your turbo.

·
Banned
0 Posts
WOW that does not sound good.
Sounds like your turbine is fried or something. It might be worth pulling off the DP and seeing if there is shaft play or that the turbo is even still there:sadwave:

Oh did you happen to encounter any water on your rally adventure. Water + turbo = grenade.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Sounds like a blown turbo. Or maybe your BCS?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW that does not sound good.
Sounds like your turbine is fried or something. It might be worth pulling off the DP and seeing if there is shaft play or that the turbo is even still there:sadwave:

Oh did you happen to encounter any water on your rally adventure. Water + turbo = grenade.
Checking it tomorrow for shaft play .. it was a dry day @ the Rally so i doubt it ..

Oh yeah and tag that vid NWS:screwy: For the word ass
Sorry ! ..

Ya, i'm telling...
Please dont tell !

Sounds like a blown turbo. Or maybe your BCS?
BCS ?

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
mmm, your cars not gonna boost in neutral just because your revving it up.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
just wondering, with all those mods what Engine management are you using?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts