Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
719 Posts
I NEED NOS Anyway

Why not just use a sneaky pete application, but get the extra injectors to run it wet and juice it only at launches? Hmm, I guess I'd still do some forged pistons at least..ya know, even if you have nitrous, you don't need to actually 'use' it. Purging next to turbo car is already cool in it's own right...that alone usually even prevents the street race ever happening...my02 cents

· Registered
719 Posts
WET or DRY?

Hmm, sorry for the confusion. I thought that the dry application only has only one means of injection, thru the intake. And wet application injected gas into each cylinder. So that's one line via dry application vs. 4 (assuming it's a 4 banger) via wet, at least I thought that's how it worked. I never said anything about a "bigger" injector. My email says "extra"...

MY02 Cents...

B

· Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for Clearing things up...

Hey, no offense taken from the previous post. I appreciate the knowledge. Until now, I thought NOS applications were just wet or dry. I knew of other apps, but with so much 'buzz' from a few years ago, you just get the redundant 'shop talk' from rookies. No one usually breaks it down enough for the info to stick to the brain. So thanks for the heads up.......

B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.