Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I am begining to feel kind of funny saying "REX". So im going to start saying WRX 100% of the time. Who else thinks its kind of silly? ah well...

Has anyone noticed the WRX wagon lacks the muscular fender bulges the sedan has?

Is there any new info on the upcoming STI? is there even going to be one? How bout an STI wagon :) ?

Im planning to buy a WRX soon, do you think they are going to up the price rediculously the next coming year? Would it be better to get the STI (if it were coming out) for a little more? How has the WRX experience been? I looked in the used car ads and there NO used WRX for sale...i can only guess this car is pure magic (either that or it comes with free columbian coffee in the trunk, good for refills).

Who likes chocolate?

Does anyone know if the mitsu Lancer Evo is really coming here?

And last, if i wanted to buy a WRX, should i buy aftermarket parts if i wanted to upgrade to the multispoke 17' wheels and short shifter (i have no qualms with installing my own parts unless the shortshifter is cable actuated) ?

Thanx for your time.
-Jae-

Oh, and one more thing, any ideas for the next splash?

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK...i just looked at the RK's at Tirerack.com and they hold very little resemblance to the factory 17's (IMO). It appears the spokes are slightly longer protruding from the center axis which makes it look cheap.

"zesty" !

Just how much are the factory BBS's? And whats the deal with the buy tires from somewhere else? How the frick are you supposed to drive the car out of the lot? ...mysteries of the universe...!

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Re: Re: The term "rex" and other WRX questions...

thechickencow said:

I work in a chocolate factory!
is your boss a frickin weirdo with a red top hat? Are there midgets running around with mad face paint?

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The term "rex" and other WRX questions...

Penguinking said:

no....

....but if you find a golden ticket on a chocolate bar, you'll get a free tour of the factory :D
Dood, if i found a golden ticket in my chocolate bar, ide be like "h*lls no, dem midgets did NOT just swindle me 1/8 of an inch of chocolate to fit this S**T in here!

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
glepko said:
I also do not like hearing the term 'rex' for the car, hell I still call it an Impreza (suprise....you all thought you were driving a new car in the WRX but it's a lowly Impreza. And scoobie is just plain silly as well. It's just like parents giving a kid a name and shortening the name to something else, dammit, just name your kids what you want them to be called, and refer to your car by it's title (unless you choose to crison your Subaru Impreza WRX with it's own name, keep in mind that 'rex' is taken so you will need to use a last name if you choose to call your car 'rex'.

Don't ever call my car a rex for crying out loud.

P.S.
I like chocolate.

:p
Scoobie In-Pretzel Doobee R-Rex

...ill call mine Mrs. WRX, actually that sounds like an old lady: Ms. WRX! :)

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
<-------- We need this smiley!

Any specs on the EVO VIII ( :confused: )?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.