ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and when it gets bottomed out, its the end of the world.

1 hour to get that bad boy dug out from the underneath.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Digging out sucks... :sadwave:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah digging it out did suck! heh.
I was surpirsed i bottomed it out like that, usualy i can rip right out of it. Ive driven a large amount of different trucks and tracks and never gotten any of them stuck, althou i have been close in sewage fields and peat bogs.

lowwwww clearance my poor suby race car machine.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
compared to my car in kosovo, the STi is sort of a downgrade when it comes to off roading.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ive had that happen to my buick park ave in sand when i was younger. 2 hours of digging, plus the 2ws dakota was no help when it got stuck in mud on the way to tow me out. bald tires, 2wd, mud, FTL. Still good times

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Dench,

Did you lock your DCCD to 50/50?

The only problem w/ the WRX is its a little low so it can get stuck easily, or it turns into a plow. hahaha.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i had the dccd all going and what not, it was just so off the ground the tires werent even close to touching anything.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
How come you didn't get a pull out. You need some tow hooks. :sadwave:
+1 tow hooks make everyones life easy, keeping a cloth tow strap in the trunk would be smart for those of us who like to have fun in the snow.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i dont need tow hooks. i did this right out front of my hosue. ill spend money on other things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts