Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. As Will Ferrel says in Celebrity Jeopardy...."and we've reached a new low."

Seriously....how far are we going to take these dating shows? Elimidate? Fifth Wheel? These people are giving foot massages with their breasts, taking shots in the most sexual way you can think of, and making out in small disco-rooms.

When good pets go bad? When terrible things happen to amazing people? When driving down to road turns to disaster? When babies throw up? What's next...When you miss the bus for work?

Concerning all new machine/car/junkyard shows:
Building a big car out of scrap, although interesting..gets ruined by the commentary. Knocking over bowling pins, going over obstacle courses, playing "soccer" with a flaming ball....:rolleyes:
I am going to leave out BattleBots for obvious reasons.

Is this really what TV has come to?

I know this is a little similar to my old TV discussion, but I am talking about the most recent "crimes" against society.

</End Rant>

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Don't you just love it? :D

My personal favorites are still the Jerry Springer-type talk shows where the bottom-feeders of America come on TV to get into fist fights.

·
1,263 Posts
Full Metal Challenge (TLC Sunday night)

Anyone watching this new series?
I near killed myself laughing last episode when the Aussie all girl team beat some 'good 'ol boys' from North Carolina. These guys were as gung ho as they come (brought their own banjo - if you know what I mean) and they DID NOT like being beaten by a team of girls!!!!! There was some national pride involved as well, but it was salt in the wounds for the NC boys being thrashed by girls!!! I'll bet they got teased plenty in their home town when they got back!!!

Andrew

·
Registered
907 Posts
Trailboss said:
Wow. As Will Ferrel says in Celebrity Jeopardy...."and we've reached a new low."

Seriously....how far are we going to take these dating shows? Elimidate? Fifth Wheel? These people are giving foot massages with their breasts, taking shots in the most sexual way you can think of, and making out in small disco-rooms.

When good pets go bad? When terrible things happen to amazing people? When driving down to road turns to disaster? When babies throw up? What's next...When you miss the bus for work?

Concerning all new machine/car/junkyard shows:
Building a big car out of scrap, although interesting..gets ruined by the commentary. Knocking over bowling pins, going over obstacle courses, playing "soccer" with a flaming ball....:rolleyes:
I am going to leave out BattleBots for obvious reasons.

Is this really what TV has come to?

I know this is a little similar to my old TV discussion, but I am talking about the most recent "crimes" against society.

</End Rant>
i agree man, you see "shipmates"?

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Based on my background in Communications, I really don't watch much TV anymore. That's why I stick to Cartoon Network, Smallville, and (believe it or not) wrestling LOL :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts