ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s called off topic for a reason. I dont get why there are rules either, BUT I’d suggest those interested in such topics to give nasioc a try; it can be a lot of fun.

Religion, race, and politics… Since we don’t deal with those on a daily basis. ;)

Forum: Political Playground

-Mike

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I encourage everything religious, political, and racial to take place over there so we don't have to deal with it here.

Sorry if you're upset with how the rules here are set up.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Personally I think is a bad idea. Those are touchy subjects, and posts like that get heated with the quickness. Just makes for resentment and bad juju between members.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
well i can be looked at like this
Nabisco is full of flame wars and stupidity (IMO that is) and they have all these religious and political forums.now here is info and fun with no flame wars (except on fadi lol) and no political threads or anything.

you can sum up the rest :tongue:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trailboss said:
I encourage everything religious, political, and racial to take place over there so we don't have to deal with it here.

Sorry if you're upset with how the rules here are set up.
I dont much care, but I always see people posting stuff that will get locked. So whats the point of posting in the first place :)

I usually stick to the tech forums, or randomness.

-Mike

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
MJU1983 said:
I always see people posting stuff that will get locked. So whats the point of posting in the first place :)
Some people have trouble reading rules :wiggles:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts