ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
TurboWRX said:
which one is the retard? :confused:
Probably not the guy who was Mr. Universe multiple times, or the guy who one of the most respected actors of all time, or the guy who is one of the wealthiest business men of all time, or the guy who was once a poor boy in Austria but managed to become governor of one of the most powerful states in the world, or the guy who has only been married once in his life and is considered by everybody who knows him to be a perfect husband/father.

BTW I'm a huge Arnold fan.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Stumbo said:
Probably not the guy who was Mr. Universe multiple times, or the guy who one of the most respected actors of all time, or the guy who is one of the wealthiest business men of all time, or the guy who was once a poor boy in Austria but managed to become governor of one of the most powerful states in the world, or the guy who has only been married once in his life and is considered by everybody who knows him to be a perfect husband/father.

BTW I'm a huge Arnold fan.
Ever go to www.thearnoldfans.com I'm a bit of an Oak fan my self, People don't give the guy credit where credit is deserved. He took $20 comming off the boat and turned it into an empire, he's still one of the top paid actors despite how his films do. People can bet that if he has anything to do with changing the constitution, we'll see vote Arnold for President, he's got some of the most powerfull political conections and advisors, christ he may be a Republican but he's married to the "Democratic Family".

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Sick, wrong and amusing :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts