Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who is he?

His name is Nick and he's my cousin Shinigami's (Wence) friend.

How old is he?

15 and he has his driver's learning permit.

What is Nick's problem?

Your guess is as good as mine. Think what you want about him.

How did he find this place?

As far as I know, he secretly watched my cousin Wence log onto ClubWRX during lunch at school and then lurked in the shadows before either of us figured out it was him. His posts were just a little to revealing.

Does he act like this in real life?

Yes. I can even post video if deemed truly necessary.

Do you have any more examples of how he acts?

Yes, my AIM Inifinite Profile has a long AIM conversation I had with him. Click here. He is "SupaFlyCherryPie."

If you have more questions, please post here. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DRIVER said:
Did he evr figure out what feminine itch is lol:D
I can't answer that one, sorry LOL

·
Registered
779 Posts
Has he realized yet, that eatting paint chips for breakfast everyday is genuinely bad for him?:D

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
This belongs on Unsolved Mysteries!
Thanks for the clarification, Armin.
-Josh

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kira said:
Has he realized yet, that eatting paint chips for breakfast everyday is genuinely bad for him?:D
LOL another I can't answer

·
Registered
25 Posts
haha

I'll never read another of his posts the same way again...LOL

·
Registered
779 Posts
Verdugo,
Do you plan on making this thread a "Man behind the stupi....mask" type of deal.

Example, At the age of 1 his parents realized that he had the strange ability to stick his entire tongue into the light socket. They realized they would make alot of money with their son's strange talent, so they sold him to Barnum and Bailey Circus.
At first, the young Nick had difficulty adapting to circus life, mainly because the elefants wouldn't share their hay with him. Undernourished and weak, he was unable to lick sockets without relieving himself in his pants. Many circus attendees were deeply offended by the stench and attendance was dwindling.

Nick was sent to the best Veterinarian money could buy, and was put on a steady dosage of advantage for ticks and fleas.....etc.,etc.,etc.,

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Kira said:
Verdugo,
Do you plan on making this thread a "Man behind the stupi....mask" type of deal.

Example, At the age of 1 his parents realized that he had the strange ability to stick his entire tongue into the light socket. They realized they would make alot of money with their son's strange talent, so they sold him to Barnum and Bailey Circus.
At first, the young Nick had difficulty adapting to circus life, mainly because the elefants wouldn't share their hay with him. Undernourished and weak, he was unable to lick sockets without relieving himself in his pants. Many circus attendees were deeply offended by the stench and attendance was dwindling.

Nick was sent to the best Veterinarian money could buy, and was put on a steady dosage of advantage for ticks and fleas.....etc.,etc.,etc.,
ROTFLMOA!!! You are ON FIRE, Kira. Where have you been??!

-Jim

·
Registered
779 Posts
PlatinumWRX said:

ROTFLMOA!!! You are ON FIRE, Kira. Where have you been??!

-Jim
Thanks,
I've haven't been able to come around too much because my inlaws are visiting from L.A. and also, I've been stuck in meetings at work left and right. Starting next week I should be around more.

Back to topic:

Nick quickly became dependant on "Advantage," He would steal elephant dung and sell it to local junkies in baggies in order to support his habit. Many coworkers, mainly the monkeys and elephants, noticed a change in Nick but were apprehensive to let management know for fear that Nick would be fired and they'd have nobody to come around and clean their cages.

(Anybody feel free to jump in and add to the story, please.)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
WAIT

I'm starting to feel bad now. Nick, this is all in good fun!

I blew up on you recently because of your posts, but you are a good guy at heart, I can tell.

Just use better judgement more often!! :)

Thanks!

-Jim

·
Registered
308 Posts
One day as Nick was making his usual trip to the vet clinic, he came across something he had never seen before. God, it was ugly, but something about it grabbed his attention...as he walked toward it he noticed some kind of writing. clubwx.net
and that day nick vowed. he would possess this ugly beast, he would move himself up the evolutionary chain, and even if it killed him..he would never get that advantage fix again...

well maybe just one more :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
I see him everyday.... he talks to me everyday... he bothers me everyday.... plus, he is really short. LOL

·
Registered
136 Posts
PlatinumWRX said:

My strongest NICK weapon!!! The rolleye's NICK NUKE. You like?

-Jim
LOL, its was soo big it took for ever for my computer to load thanks to 56k!!

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
You guys are really funny hahah. But then I started to feel bad :( Then I saw drivers post then I laughed agian then I started to feel bad agian. Hahaha, seriously though you guys are funny.

Armin you needa add a few things.

Nick is super sarcastic, and jokes all the time, 70% of the time hes not serious.
He's really cool
He knows Tae Qwan Do
Tila nugyen is really hot
GGW is his least fav dvd
and he has 4 ps2 games.

edit: hey armin do you mean from the cascade loop, can I borrow it, pwease, if you dont trust me I can give you a 20 or you can keep my n64 controllers till i give it back or after i loose it and buy you a new one.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts