ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 914 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show off your wheels!!

Sorry, I know this has been done before, but out with the old, in with the new.

I am having a MAJOR problem finding a set of wheels for my blue 03 wrx, and usually looks is what makes the difference, sooooo.. that being said.

Could any of you that HAVE pics, post them, with the name of your wheels, and if possable, where to buy them, and the price?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wheels

I have 18" OZ Prodrive rims on my Midnight Pearl WRX, but I have a friend with the same wheels on his WRB WRX and they look tight. Go to http://www.cardomain.com/id/bayareadomestics and you can see them on my car and you can see a picture with the rim itself on page 3 I think. I know there is an auction on ebay sellin' the same rims wih Yokohama tires with LOW miles for $900 dollars and yesterday there were no bidders. Just search for 18 OZ prodrive. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Here are mine :) They're 18" Royal Bronze Subzeros. Subydude has the best prices on those things. Contact TeamShiftPoint as well. He may be able to get them at a good price.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Factory! Hey atleast it is different on this side of the world! :cool:

·
Banned
99 Posts
hey does anyone know where i can buy a pair of those aus spec 17's?
i love the look and the size is perfect!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Vivid sells them they are the same wheels they get in the UK most people refer to them as such. The only reason I list them as aust Spec is because a fellow forum member Austwrx sold me his and he lives in austraila. If you can find a member on this board or another that is changing wheels that is the best way to get them or else you will pay like 1300 for a set of them. I really like them because I don't see anyone else with them and they are very unique to less side of the water.

Wheels!!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WRXin' said:
Here are mine :) They're 18" Royal Bronze Subzeros. Subydude has the best prices on those things. Contact TeamShiftPoint as well. He may be able to get them at a good price.

I think we have a winner!! :)

I love your rims, dude. :)

Thanks for everyone what posted!

Dave

·
Banned
99 Posts
thanks for the link, im driving a black 03 and i think the gold 17's would look sick, so i should start asking around for a "set" of gold euro spec 17's? and how much should i be expecting to pay for a set of used wheels?

any pics of euro spec gold on a black 03?

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
zccopwrx said:
I think we have a winner!! :)

I love your rims, dude. :)

Thanks for everyone what posted!

Dave
Thanks Dave :)

A for the white wheels, I wanted those before I got mine. I think it would be a daring move. I say go for it...you'd definately stand out of the pack :)

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Volk LE37T 18x7.5" +48 offset:

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
WRXin' said:
I was wondering when Armin was gonna emblazon this thread with pics of his car :D
Haha HIN was taking up most of my time until lately...

1 - 20 of 914 Posts