ClubWRX Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 1999 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
01515_7s90SG7hFbc_600x450.jpg 00b0b_f8COkfpkSEw_600x450.jpg
Just picked up this subie. Its always been my realistic dream car ever since i saw it in a rally clip on youtube playing Linkin Park back about 10 years ago. I couldnt be happier with it. It's got a ton of dents and little scrapes, with no engine mods exept possibly an exhaust. I think i may keep it as a sleeper, but i cant help but want to dip a few parts including the rims, pannel between the passenger and trunk window, and the space between the upper and lower grill...

·
Registered
10 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Eh, I haven't seen one on a WRX yet but I don't think I am a fan. To each their own though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
so i wanted to get some peoples opinion on this, wether this wing is to rice or not. not sure how i personally feel about it
not nearly as rice as blacked out headlights and taillights.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought my first wagon. Can't wait to get to work on it. I want to put 17's and maybe just a high flow exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here is my '10 Wagon before mods(Dont have my laptop at work) - Registration says its a wagon and even my mom laughs at me...:shakehead:

Suby.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Nice hatch but be happy they consider it a wagon insurance maybe cheaper
looks like it has the STI spoiler what else has been done?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice hatch but be happy they consider it a wagon insurance maybe cheaper
looks like it has the STI spoiler what else has been done?
Not sure about the Spoiler, i just bought the car a few weeks ago.

I have the Cobb stage one +SF, Im waiting on the Down pipe/Highflow cat and Custom CB Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Muffler to come in with the ECBS and then i will get it pro-tuned by Vex in Calgary. Dyno scheduled for the 14th of march:D. I currently have the summer tires being put on a set of Enkei SR6's. I am also waiting for my Eibach sways to come in(25mm Fr and 22MM rear), as well as Whiteline End links. After that i will get the camber in the front adjusted to 1.0~1.3(some thoughts on this would be cool)

Im am more than open to suggestions but all that i can think of now is an FMIC and bigger Turbo. Any thoughts on brands?

All the rest will be mainly cosmetic. I've got the Stereo changed up with a Panasonic touch/Nav unit Clarion Pre-amp Clarion Sub, Clarion Mono block Amp. SDub just hooked me up with a pretty sweet site Called JDMfanaticVinyls | Vinyl Overlays | Vehicle Wraps | Tail Light Tint | Fog Light Tint| Subaru WRX STi | Honda Civic | Hyundai Genesis | Kia Optima | So i bought some tail light overlays, and some Badge overlays. :p Thanks SDub :thumbup:

1961 - 1980 of 1999 Posts