Subaru WRX Forum banner
1,961 - 1,980 of 2,011 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Subaru Subaru
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Just picked up this subie. Its always been my realistic dream car ever since i saw it in a rally clip on youtube playing Linkin Park back about 10 years ago. I couldnt be happier with it. It's got a ton of dents and little scrapes, with no engine mods exept possibly an exhaust. I think i may keep it as a sleeper, but i cant help but want to dip a few parts including the rims, pannel between the passenger and trunk window, and the space between the upper and lower grill...

Attachments

so i wanted to get some peoples opinion on this, wether this wing is to rice or not. not sure how i personally feel about it
not nearly as rice as blacked out headlights and taillights.

Nice hatch but be happy they consider it a wagon insurance maybe cheaper
looks like it has the STI spoiler what else has been done?

Nice hatch but be happy they consider it a wagon insurance maybe cheaper
looks like it has the STI spoiler what else has been done?
Not sure about the Spoiler, i just bought the car a few weeks ago.

I have the Cobb stage one +SF, Im waiting on the Down pipe/Highflow cat and Custom CB Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Muffler to come in with the ECBS and then i will get it pro-tuned by Vex in Calgary. Dyno scheduled for the 14th of march:D. I currently have the summer tires being put on a set of Enkei SR6's. I am also waiting for my Eibach sways to come in(25mm Fr and 22MM rear), as well as Whiteline End links. After that i will get the camber in the front adjusted to 1.0~1.3(some thoughts on this would be cool)

Im am more than open to suggestions but all that i can think of now is an FMIC and bigger Turbo. Any thoughts on brands?

All the rest will be mainly cosmetic. I've got the Stereo changed up with a Panasonic touch/Nav unit Clarion Pre-amp Clarion Sub, Clarion Mono block Amp. SDub just hooked me up with a pretty sweet site Called JDMfanaticVinyls | Vinyl Overlays | Vehicle Wraps | Tail Light Tint | Fog Light Tint| Subaru WRX STi | Honda Civic | Hyundai Genesis | Kia Optima | So i bought some tail light overlays, and some Badge overlays. :p Thanks SDub :thumbup:

1,961 - 1,980 of 2,011 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.