Subaru WRX Forum banner
1,941 - 1,960 of 2,011 Posts
Hey guys I was thinking of putting a invidia q300 catback on my 2002 wrx wagon. Does it need any modifications like to the CBE it self or to the drive shaft mount. Do I need any adapters because it going on a stock DP. Or is it just simple bolt on?

Thanks.

has anybody ever used raceland.com's coil over kit for the wagon looking to get coilovers but dont know witch ones to get
I wouldn't buy these with someone else's money. If you want a coilover set up, you're looking at spending at least $900 or so (and that's for cheaper ones like BCs).

Hey guys I was thinking of putting a invidia q300 catback on my 2002 wrx wagon. Does it need any modifications like to the CBE it self or to the drive shaft mount. Do I need any adapters because it going on a stock DP. Or is it just simple bolt on?

Thanks.
Should bolt right up. If you're concerned about the mounting, get Kartboy long exhaust hangers.

Thanks.
It will bolt right up. Definitely get the kartboy hangers, they are great. Strangely enough I JUST took my Q300 catback OFF my car this morning and will be looking to sell it, PM me if you are interested, maybe we can work something out.

Not a major fan of the decals on the sides, but otherwise, very nice! What mods/numbers you putting out?

Leggy wheels on it? I like it!

I grew tired of the decals and took them off recently. Mods, where to start?

Engine: 2.2L Stroked Motor, Forged Manley Pistons, forged conrods, 2.5L Crankshaft, STI intercooler, decapped injectors, Walbro fuel pump, Perrin CAI, VF35 turbo, Aquamist water injection, Mishimoto radiatior, HKS Silent 76mm exhaust, HKS up and down pipe, Pyro performance radiator shroud, Kartboy battery tie-down

Suspension and Tyres: BC coilovers, Whiteline rear and front sway bars, front upper strut brace. 18 inch SSW Stamford rims, Federal RSR tyres, braided hoses, Powerbrake calipers, Endless brake pads

Exterior and Interior: Waist spoiler, blackened mirrors, carbon wrap on roof, STI fog light covers, STI flared fenders, STI front seats, 4-point harness, Kartboy shifter

Think i might have missed some stuffs lol

I grew tired of the decals and took them off recently. Mods, where to start?

Engine: 2.2L Stroked Motor, Forged Manley Pistons, forged conrods, 2.5L Crankshaft, STI intercooler, decapped injectors, Walbro fuel pump, Perrin CAI, VF35 turbo, Aquamist water injection, Mishimoto radiatior, HKS Silent 76mm exhaust, HKS up and down pipe, Pyro performance radiator shroud, Kartboy battery tie-down

Suspension and Tyres: BC coilovers, Whiteline rear and front sway bars, front upper strut brace. 18 inch SSW Stamford rims, Federal RSR tyres, braided hoses, Powerbrake calipers, Endless brake pads

Exterior and Interior: Waist spoiler, blackened mirrors, carbon wrap on roof, STI fog light covers, STI flared fenders, STI front seats, 4-point harness, Kartboy shifter

Think i might have missed some stuffs lol

Excellent build. I love 2.1L stroker motors.

Here's my addition...

2005 WRX SPortWagon San Remo Red...

Still working on a drop. Koni inserts and RCE Yellows, Whiteline Com C and RCK, GroupN Rear Top Hats...plenty more once spring hits. Still trying to finish up a few corners before the snow so I'm not certain if I will get to the drop this year or not...

1,941 - 1,960 of 2,011 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.