Subaru WRX Forum banner
3741 - 3758 of 3758 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have: 2021 wrx trunk, back up camera and-keyless 1k miles
Color: Ice silver metallic
Want: STItrunk
Located: Rancho Santa Margarita CA (in between LA and SD) lmk will travel both ways

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any chance you would be willing to meet me halfway between Hanford and Vancouver, WA? I know it’s pretty far but I’ve heard people could be waiting a year or more to find a good trunk swap match. Just putting it out there. No worries if you don’t want to travel, I’d understand. Just figured I may as well ask because you’re the only west coast CWP I’ve seen wanting to swap.
Sorry I haven’t seen this reply and I hope you have your swap already. That unfortunately is too far for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry I haven’t seen this reply and I hope you have your swap already. That unfortunately is too far for me.
thanks for getting back to me. I haven’t found a trunk swap candidate, so I am still motivated to . If it doesn’t work out with the Oregon person or if there is a way you’d swap me if I’d drive further, I am interested. Just let me know. Labor Day weekend is coming up and would be a good time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1)Color/year: CWP/2020 (less than 6k miles, garage kept)
2)Location: Champaign IL
3)SWAPPING: stock wrx trunk with a lip spoiler (has trunk button and no damage at all)
4)WANTING: CWP STI trunk with wing that has a trunk button&camera without any modification

lmk if you're interested. want to swap the trunk torsion bars as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1)Color/year: 2021 WR Blue, around 600 miles right now
2)Location: Lancaster, PA or Canton, OH (I travel between these locations)
3)SWAPPING: stock wrx trunk with lip spoiler. Has keyless entry and backup camera, in perfect condition.
4)WANTING: WR Blue STI trunk with wing, also with keyless entry and backup camera.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1)Color/year: 2021 Magnetite Gray Metallic, around 200 miles right now
2)Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
3)SWAPPING: Magnetite Gray Metallic STI trunk with wing, keyless entry, and backup camera (debadged).
4)WANTING: Magnetite Gray Metallic WRX trunk with lip spoiler also with keyless entry and backup camera (must be in PERFECT/new condition).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have: 2021 STI trunk, back up camera and-keyless new
Color: Ice silver metallic
Want: WRX trunk, backup camera and keyless

·
Registered
2 Posts
1)Color/year: 2021 CWP STI 300 miles
2)Location: Columbia, MD
3)Have: CWP STI trunk with lip spoiler with carbon trim and backup camera
4)Want: CWP STI trunk with wing with backup camera, I don't care if it has the carbon trim.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
5 Posts
1)Color/year: 2021 CWP WRX Brand new (0 miles).
2)Location: Houston, TX
3)Have: CWP WRX trunk with lip spoiler with backup camera.
4)Want: CWP STI trunk with wing with backup camera.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Have: 2018 Sti crystal white color with stock sti wing and backup camera.

Want: same color stock trunk lip spoiler with backup camera .
Are you still interested? I have a brand new CPW WRX trunk with lip spoiler. please DM on Instagram: mega_kolla

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,756 Posts
Are you still interested? I have a brand new CPW WRX trunk with lip spoiler. please DM on Instagram: mega_kolla
No. Reply to this thread. Replying by DM elsewhere makes a scam more possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1) Crystal White Pearl (CWP) 2020 WRX
2) LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
3) SWAPPING: CWP WRX Trunk with spoiler (Clean, no scratches or dents, including backup camera)
4) WANTING: CWP WRX STI Trunk with wing (Clean, no scratches or dents, including backup camera)
Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

3741 - 3758 of 3758 Posts