·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What makes TAG Heuer special? - It’s ok.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Yo Kimi, I'm really happy for you, Ima let you finish, but Sebastian Vettel's interview on Top Gear was one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time!

Sebastian Vettel (Series 17, Episode 3) - BBC Top Gear

Sebastian's impressions of Jeremy and other racing drivers had me cracking up more than I ever do on the SIARPC segments, which are usually pretty boring for us 'Muricans...

·
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tony what's so fantastic about the presentation quote is Martin Brundles brilliant reply.

Martin Brundle: “Kimi Raikkonen doesn’t seem interested in the proceedings going on up there. Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
Kimi (nonchalantly): “Yeah.”
Martin: ”Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a ****.”
Martin: “OK, thanks for that! Obviously you’ll have a nice light car on the grid, then.”

·
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, in summer there's fishing and ****ing. And in winter... the fishing is bad.

·
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interviewer: The most exciting moment during the race weekend?
Kimi: I think so it's the race start, always.

Interviewer: The most boring?
Kimi: Now.

·
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have? - I wipe it so that I can see better.

Your idols? - There aren’t any.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,471 Posts
Raikkonen would be great to hang out with, if for no other reason than the peace and quiet.

·
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My step brother is friends (not super close) with Jenson Button. Christmas 2009 we were talking about him and he said that he felt Jenson was not trying anymore and liked partying and boning models more than driving. I guess the The BGP 001 was enough car to snap him out of it. Since winning the WDC he hasn't seen him much.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice vid of Sebastian.

I still like "The Ice Man" despite his monosyllable responses. Perhaps it's more to do with his command of the English language. That and he may be quite shy. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
In the middle of the Australia GP Kimi got on team radio and yelled angrily, "Why do I get all the blue flags?"

To which his engineer replied: "the blue flags are for the cars behind, Kimi".

So, just in case Kimi is feeling a bit rusty about the flags he might see out on the track - none of which he's taken much notice of over the years - here's a refresher.

Blue Flag

Meaning: You are about to go a lap down, NOT, you are about to go down on a Lap (or in a lap-dancing club)

Yellow Flag

Meaning: Think about slowing down.

Double Waved Yellow Flags

Meaning: Oh, don't bother, it's probably a lot of fuss over nothing i.e. like when Takuma Sato blew engine smoke all over the exit of Eau Rouge and you went steaming through at top speed.

Orange Flag

Meaning: There's oil or debris on track, or as Takuma once said, "very slippery oily stuffs"

Green Flag

Meaning: You must drive in an eco-friendly manner from this point on.

Red Flag

Meaning: Vitaly's gone off somewhere again.

Red Light at End of Pitlane

Meaning: In about five seconds time Lewis is going to smash into the back of you.

Black Flag

Meaning: Race Control has been taken over by pirates. (Normally with a number showing how many pirates)

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
lol

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts