ClubWRX Forum banner

3301 - 3313 of 3313 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
My cousin stopped over today.

He's just starting his modding - we installed a F1 rear brake light on his car.

Did the subaru thing and snapped a couple quick pics:

Trying to search and see if anyone on this forum has put wheels spacers on their 2015 STI yet. Wondering how they fit with the factory wheels 15mm/20mm/25mm. Thinking of 20mm all the way around
I have 20mm Perrin spacers, front and back on my WRX w/stock suspension.
Should look more or less the same on a STi.

Here's a before and after:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all, i just got a nameless muffler delete for my 2016 wrx. loving the way it sounds however sometimes (tends to happen when its cooler outside) there are alot of pops between the 1st and 2nd shift when shifting closer to redline. just wanted to know if this is unhelthy for the car or it is okay

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, i just got a nameless muffler delete for my 2016 wrx. loving the way it sounds however sometimes (tends to happen when its cooler outside) there are alot of pops between the 1st and 2nd shift when shifting closer to redline. just wanted to know if this is unhelthy for the car or it is okay
I have the nameless but with 4 inch muffler and thats very normal especially while WOT and it increased after stage one cobb install.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the nameless but with 4 inch muffler and thats very normal especially while WOT and it increased after stage one cobb install.

·
Æternum
20,575 Posts
You seem to redirect a fair bit (I don't mean this as an insult, just an observation). Aside from how I treat the car or whether Crawford can tune it to close to 500hp, I am simply trying to find out if Zax has information as to the how well the engine holds up with those tunes. You and I have had this conversation already and we are just repeating it.
I'll take my licks for this one :rotfl:

The FA20F ended up not nearly as durable as I had hoped.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi I have a question I noticed the other day my driver headlight went it I just replaced the bulb, and it still doesnt work the passenger side works and the fuse is good I'm not sure what is going on does anyone have advice?

3301 - 3313 of 3313 Posts