Subaru WRX Forum banner
3,281 - 3,300 of 3,313 Posts
So has anyone do any mods to their 2015 Sti yet. Exhaust/intake ect. Have a couple picked out and wondering on your guys opinions and thoughts
Are you asking in general? Prime and JR have 1000whp 2015 STi.

Ya in general it's gonna be my daily driver and going to try my best to keep it stock but already ordered some parts. Tomei I heard was good it's Titanium so won't rust
Most exhausts are SS so they won't rust either.

Which auto industry news sources do YOU trust? I'm just curious. You seem to like very few.
For Subaru news: Subaru or Subaru of America is a reputable source.

The example of this fiasco was the Torque News article I linked earlier that claimed the new STi was running an FA20 in Japan. Of course this was quite simple to disprove since the answers were in the Subaru press releases.

This is a very easy case to crack. See, these sites KNOW that the STi using the carry over engines is a hot topic of debate. These online editorials do not have credibility on the line like seasoned editorials (Motortrend, Car and Driver, Jalopnik, Evo, etc.). For them, crap clickbait like this is very advantageous as it generates hits easily.

For Subaru news: Subaru or Subaru of America is a reputable source.

The example of this fiasco was the Torque News article I linked earlier that claimed the new STi was running an FA20 in Japan. Of course this was quite simple to disprove since the answers were in the Subaru press releases.

This is a very easy case to crack. See, these sites KNOW that the STi using the carry over engines is a hot topic of debate. These online editorials do not have credibility on the line like seasoned editorials (Motortrend, Car and Driver, Jalopnik, Evo, etc.). For them, crap clickbait like this is very advantageous as it generates hits easily.
Fair enough. I've been reading Car & Driver / MotorTrend both since I was about 9(so almost 28 years now...yikes). I guess hoping for good news rumors leaves you vulnerable to read other not so accurate sources and want to believe them. If I waited for rumors from Subaru direct the car would probably already be on sale. ha ha. I do NOT follow Torque News, but occasionally I'll peak at Carbuzz which is probably equally awful...?
I read everything with a grain of salt which I try to make clear when I post.

There are a handful of updates for the AP V3 posted by COBB for those that have a compromised warranty.

3,281 - 3,300 of 3,313 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.