ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm a noob to the wrx But a quick learner all ready have plans to void the warranty on my 2012 with 565 mi. Always open to advice and knowledge. Just want to build it once. Near future plans include air intake,Invidia Q300 catback and high flow cat down pipe, and a Pro tune. all in the next 6mo, I hope. If any one knows a good tuner in the southern NH area (dyno) it would be helpful. Subaru of Manchester recommended Bren tuning any one ever heard of him?

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Welcome, you're waiting to do the mods till after the break in period right?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I 'm a noob to the wrx But a quick learner all ready have plans to void the warranty on my 2012 with 565 mi. Always open to advice and knowledge. Just want to build it once. Near future plans include air intake,Invidia Q300 catback and high flow cat down pipe, and a Pro tune. all in the next 6mo, I hope. If any one knows a good tuner in the southern NH area (dyno) it would be helpful. Subaru of Manchester recommended Bren tuning any one ever heard of him?
I had my car turned by him and honestly I would not recommend letting him touch your car. I had to have my car re tuned after two weeks of his map. He didnt believe there was an issue with the car pulling 3* of timing under WOT/full boost. manchester subaru recommended him because his buddy who builds engines works there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts