1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
They got 15 yr loan plans?

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
the M5 has always been my favorite car... perfect balance of sport, raw power, luxury, handling, its got it all!

but i must say, i am VERY dissapointed in BMW's latest designs. they are putting way to many curves on the car and making it look like a kia or something. the interior and drive-train are something that was hand crafted by God himself..... but man, that is really ugly.... i cant wait to see how they butcher the new M3.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
622 Posts
I heard rumor that the new M3 may be somewhat of a hatchback :confused1

I cant wait to see whatever they have in store tho.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

After being undecided for some time about the new styling of the 5 and 7, let me say that...

...I'd hit it thrice. And stay to cuddle.

That car is just :eek3:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow!!! Is it just me or do the rear lights look very similiar to 04+ WRX...;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Has been one of my favorite cars, and will remain to be one of my favorite cars. It's a goal of mine (maybe when I graduate from the STi?) to own one. Granted... the 540iL 6spd has always been nearly the same car... but more sleeperish. Boo to them ditching the manual 6spd option.

I dont like the new look on the 7's (but I LOVE the previous year body style), but I do on the 5's. and after seeing the new 5's... then going back to the old 5 style... the old is plain-jane.

·
Registered
223 Posts
M's cars are always very nice, but if i have the cash i would buy mercedes. they improve their styling alot this 2 years. V10 500hp is good but nothing beats a SL(well ya there are) the styling is perfect. Besides hp to these 2 companies are just numbers, but while they are racing hp on N/A platform, MB is playing dirty(cant say cheap) and put turbos in.

but i think buying the new M5 is alittle be silly, image how much it cost to drive to work and home each day

·
Registered
622 Posts
jigga said:
Nahh... we still have a chance! Rigoli engine... from ESX's 740 package...

shame it costs 30K though:rolleyes:

Maybe if you buy a brand new sti and drop the rigoli motor in it (cost about 60k total car+motor) you will be able to beat the new m5. It will cost less too :D

BeforeI get flamed, I am in no way saying an sti with a rigoli motor would be better than a new M5.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I saw the rear of the M5 and thought the same thing, those look almost exactly like 04/05 style WRX lights. I also have to say the car is pretty ugly up front. Way to many curves.

Has anyone seen the new 1 series designs, thats what this M5 reminds me of. Im sorry but BMW is starting to look like crap, I hope they take a lot of heat on the designes because they need a good kick in the balls to realize they need to fire their current car designers. Its just a sad day for BMW's.

The front end looks like it was designed by a bunch of girls, all flowery looking. I really hate the front fenders, the hood comes over and onto the sides and it just looks UGLY. And the new lights look bad too, they need to go back to the older style.

:barf:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Actually people on the other BMW forum linked on the first post also notice the similarity with Subarus and Buicks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hipswnger2 said:
Maybe if you buy a brand new sti and drop the rigoli motor in it (cost about 60k total car+motor) you will be able to beat the new m5. It will cost less too :D

BeforeI get flamed, I am in no way saying an sti with a rigoli motor would be better than a new M5.
I guess you are thinking that the M5 is going to be 100k its going to be 75k so for 15 grand i rather have the M5 with the same speed. And probably more refined.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
new m5's looks

Well the M5 is pretty ugly, but then again. Not to be flamed or anything, just about every bimmer looks just about the same (3/5/7 series +Ms over the years) When compared to any other car company, like lets say..Toyota (Corrolla, Camry, MR2spyder, Solara, Celica, Matrix) each and everyone one of their cars looks pretty differnt. They only exceptions are obviously are the Z's and Mcoupe.

The designers were probably forced to design a car that would look radically differnt from all the Bimmers we see now a days, so people would snap their necks and be like "HOLY ****, thats a NEW M5!" It looks pretty aerodynamic too.

Im not saying I like it, but if i had one, i know the looks would grow on me. but other then that, we can all agree the rest of the car is something that could have only come from the Gods at BWM themselves.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts